[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You‘re not. Let‘s do what we couldn’t do in Favs and neg diff that scum team.
Well you see, Im hibernating right now. Maybe if I make it to day 3 or something lol.

Btw that game was such a shame man, I had you and Charlie masoned. And most of the scum team was in the POE or about to be killed lol.

Oh well, Hero's roles were interesting too lol.

We should invite some Hypixel players here tbh.

They make the Polar gang feel tame :milaugh:.
trying to remind myself of who the hypixel players are tbh
aaa / zug / centuries are all pretty cool people in my experience, i do not remember a single other hypixel player
(oliwaz but theyre banned so loll!)

trying to remind myself of who the hypixel players are tbh
aaa / zug / centuries are all pretty cool people in my experience, i do not remember a single other hypixel player
(oliwaz but theyre banned so loll!)
I‘m mainly referring to Bakura and Echks lol. Bakura still pushed me in Bloons after Abi and me destroyed your team and Echks pushed me in the Mini Mash despite me shooting scum over Town in ITAs.

The Ultra vs Polar Bear situation:

Given the information provided by Ultra, here are some points to consider in determining whether Ultra or Polar Bear is the mafia:
Analysis of Ultra's Case Against Polar Bear
  1. Counter Claim (CC):
    • Ultra counterclaims Polar Bear, suggesting that both cannot be telling the truth about their roles.
  2. Damage Control:
    • Polar Bear's response to the wagon forming against him is described as "pure damage control." This includes suggesting that both could be town and then insisting on some anti-miller-claim meta.
    • The shift from trying to appear plausible to doubling down on self-meta indicates a reactionary approach, which can be interpreted as suspicious.
  3. Response Timing:
    • Ultra notes a 30-minute break by Polar Bear, suggesting that he might have taken this time to consult with scum chat before doubling down on his defense. This could indicate a more calculated and less genuine response.
  4. Behavioral Analysis:
    • Ultra points out that a town Polar Bear would likely have a stronger and more immediate reaction, such as directly accusing Ultra of being scum. The perceived hesitation and subsequent defense are seen as indicative of scum behavior.
  5. Escalation:
    • Polar Bear eventually shifts to accusing Ultra of being locked scum, which can be seen as an attempt to deflect suspicion and ensure Ultra is lynched first.
Polar Bear's Accusation Against Ultra
Polar Bear's response is to call Ultra scum. Without further details on Polar Bear's reasoning, it's challenging to fully evaluate the validity of his accusation. However, the timing and manner of his defense, as described by Ultra, can be telling.
Decision Factors
  • Consistency and Strength of Defense: Ultra argues that Polar Bear's initial defense was weak and reactionary. If true, this could indicate that Polar Bear was caught off guard, a common sign of scum behavior.
  • Meta and Behavioral Analysis: Ultra's point about Polar Bear's typical town behavior (immediate strong accusation) versus the observed behavior (hesitation, damage control) is compelling.
  • Response Timing: The 30-minute break before doubling down can be seen as a sign of coordination with scum partners.
Conclusion
Based on Ultra's detailed analysis and the behavioral cues highlighted, Polar Bear's reactions do seem more indicative of a mafia member caught off guard. If Ultra's observations are accurate, it would be reasonable to lean towards Polar Bear being the mafia. However, it's important to consider any additional evidence or responses from other players to make a more informed decision.

ultra like explicitly does not get into a thunderdome with polar here unless he's some sort of jestser esque indie which is heavy bastard lol
im just calling him town tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.