Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget Roger trying to tell me Katakuri was a bum who could be hit without haki just cause CC hax df hypnosis worked on him. Never seen him hop on a hate wagon so fast without considering context
At least TAC is a overall huge King fan, Gol D. Bum is just a plain hater and bandwagoner.:kuzanshut:

As a impartial person, I do find it very interesting that Kuzan is pictured among the other big names. But I doubt he'll be just Blackbeard's lackey for too much longer....but what will he do then?
This almost confirms it, really the highlight of theories for this chap. So Kuzan always had a different motivation even though I did end up believing that the twist might actually be that there won't be one.

Guess that was wrong.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As a impartial person, I do find it very interesting that Kuzan is pictured among the other big names. But I doubt he'll be just Blackbeard's lackey for too much longer....but what will he do then?
Don't put too much thought into it. This is just another One Piece speech like this one:

Racist justice*
You can laugh. Laugh all you want. I won't join you because I don't want to look stupid when Drake gets promoted.
Smoker ain't gonna be admiral
Sure..
I think Kuzan will take the FA position
Admirals:
- Smoker (partner VA Tashigi)
- Grus (partner VA Kujaku)
- Koby (partner VA Helmeppo)
If Kuzan’s a spy for the Marines like I think then yeah

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'll never forget Roger trying to tell me Katakuri was a bum who could be hit without haki just cause CC hax df hypnosis worked on him. Never seen him hop on a hate wagon so fast without considering context
I don't think being hit by Haki makes him a bum. I still stand by what I said. And you have not countered my argument to this day. While I don't deny my disapproval of undeserved Mochi wank, I don't think this one even counts as hate wagon.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't think being hit by Haki makes him a bum. I still stand by what I said. And you have not countered my argument to this day. While I don't deny my disapproval of undeserved Mochi wank, I don't think this one even counts as hate wagon.
I countered it right on the spot. I couldn't believe this was the big news people were pinging me about, a cover chapter where CC used hax to help Vinsmokes escape. I remember reading that chapter and thinking nothing of it, but agenda will agenda.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I just thought about something

Even if Saturn didnt eat a devil fruit he still won't be able to swim all his legs got blown off🤣

He'll have to wait till they grow back and just be a rock on the ocean floor

Status
Not open for further replies.