Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe 2/3 for the Fleet Admiral
And the traitor of Navy
Maybe Oda never gives a shit for the Admirals?

Are you literally retarded lmfao? Who in their right minds would argue a color spread is more important than a main series panel where Oda announces the contenders for One Piece. Lol
The colorspread is also drawn by Oda bruh

Which screams powerlevel? Which screams relevance?
We call it relevance panel because it is literally relevance panel

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I was the point is, merely being able to generate create and manipulate an element makes a character a logia. It’s more than that as Vegapunk stated they become forces of nature themselves.

Katakuri has a logia like power like Marco; however, it’s not comparable to an actual logia. That’s why his awakening was immediately paralleled with that of Doflamingos because it was akin to a paramecias.

The point I’m making is characters can have aspects of logia powers like Marco and Katakuri, but they’re not logia’s nor can we gift them logia abilities. We’ve seen Katakuri without future sight against a hakiless opponent once and he got hit he very well needs future sight to dodge attacks like a logia. That’s all there is to it.
Either way, he has shown the aspects which make up a logia, there is nothing else aside from what I defined, which make you a logia, that we know of. The only difference is he is not a natural element.

Their awakenings can function differently knowing this.

Marco does not function like one since he just transforms into his zoan, not into flames. That's what Ace does, which is why Ace does not need to be engulfed in flames to be in his state.

He's going down to Luffy.

This shouldn't be hard to understand that BB is the only one who existed as true rival to Luffy...rival not in just terms of one piece, but dreams, personality, ideology
There’s a certain clown who has rivaled Luffy every step of the way
:pepebuggy:

Blackbeards always been ahead of Luffy. But buggy? Neck and neck.

is this enough to dispel any notion that aokiji was/is the strongest admiral after akainu
because the entire reason we assume they were equal is because aokiji was fairly equal to him but none of the others have proved that

we literally have a dickrider with the same rank as the other admirals.

Kuzan loses to coby
Akainu to Dragon or Sabo
Kiz is already out
Fuji won't side with Navy
Gb - he isn't more important than Akainu

Will any admiral be relevant enough to go down to Luffy in extended fight?
Akainu vs Sabo, fire beating magma.
It's going to be a free for all with the weaker characters doing lots of team ups, in the end only a few characters will have clean wins.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Or maybe 2/3 for the Fleet Admiral
And the traitor of Navy
Maybe Oda never gives a shit for the Admirals?

The colorspread is also drawn by Oda bruh

Which screams powerlevel? Which screams relevance?
We call it relevance panel because it is literally relevance panel
The amount of mind fucking you have to perform on yourself to be a Zoro fan these days
:suresure:

gorosei are underlings
kizaru fujiroa and GB are also underlings
and mihawk isnt a big player in regards to the one piece either, when buggy mentioned plans to go after it , seems like a battle he wants no part of . or you could see it as buggy representing cross guild.

kidd and law may help luffy but doubtful they will be major players.
I agree with most of what you said, the characters I mentioned are still important to the story but not during the battle for the One Piece.

But yeah the Gorosei are basically Imu's underlings.

Fujitora and Green Bull are Akainu's underlings.

Kizaru will be taken out in this arc or play the same role as Fujitora and Green Bull.

Mihawk doesn't care about the One Piece and his focus is mainly centered around Zoro.

And Kid and Law are both out of the race for the One Piece.

I mentioned this before but I think it's dumb that some people are using that panel with those characters to downplay characters like Mihawk and the Gorosei just because they aren't shown.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There’s a certain clown who has rivaled Luffy every step of the way
:pepebuggy:

Blackbeards always been ahead of Luffy. But buggy? Neck and neck.
That certain clown will always stays as a clown

He wasn't even a rival before CG got yonkou and quite sure you hopped on CG after that.

But I don't think any sane person will put Buggy on same pedestal as BB when it comes to having rivalry with Luffy.

As I said, only BB has true rivalry with Luffy.

Both Ds
Light vs darkness
Roger vs xebec
Polar personality
Polar ideology
Common goal
Similar crew structure
And, both having bigger dreams that goes beyond one piece

Come talk to me when any other crew or CG meets even half the criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.