Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coby does not have the time to surpass Sanji in the short time he's given, Sanji who is also going to continue growing.

I literally could not care about Sanji's strength, I don't believe there is any setup for a Sanji vs Kizaru fight. These are just facts, Coby does not have the time to become a top tier by EOS. Unless there is some major timeskip.
The fact that he’s in the final spread makes me think he will become a top tier. You can’t be a major player in the final saga and not be a top tier by EOS at least. Oda will simply power creep him into being a top tier. His growth rate is fast to begin with anyway.

As for Kizaru, idk who his matchup would be but his portrayal is definitely beneath Kuzan’s

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Coby does not have the time to surpass Sanji in the short time he's given, Sanji who is also going to continue growing.

I literally could not care about Sanji's strength, I don't believe there is any setup for a Sanji vs Kizaru fight. These are just facts, Coby does not have the time to become a top tier by EOS. Unless there is some major timeskip.
Coby is stronger than sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.