Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We now know with certainty that King was drained, go look at Raizo and Shinobu after being drained, they are in full body wrappings
They've been treated. I doubt King's getting full supply of food and proper medical care. His bandages look the same as the ones he had in Wano. This also goes in line with the fact that GB was struggling to pierce him, which why he was restrained completely unlike Queen.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yet widely discussed and very famous during our days of glory, but you never entertained it. It's not like Shanks and Akainu changed drastically since that panel. Don't even try to tell me you've never came across discussions that involve that panel lmao.
I've never once denied that panel :kayneshrug: Always gave Shanks his credit for sonning everyone on the battlefield.

I only started taking points away from Shanks when we found out he was a snitch, so his feat lost some aura points.

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @Mark chadsend
Some people here are actual morons or have really bad memories.

Saturn having holes doesn't mean he's dead.

Remember he previously lost a horn and an arm from Kuma's punch and he easily recovered from that.

The only problem with Saturn in the latest chapter is him falling into the ocean.
cope the damage is way more than just an arm n leg 😂 let’s see if he’s a df user or not if not u alrdy know wht happens

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
One more thing to think about...If Elbaf has a Road Poneglyph, doesn't that mean Shanks should have all 4 now? If not, does that mean he can't get the one in Elbaf? Are the giant refusing to give it to Shanks?

It's possible that the giants will give it to their worshiped Sun God Nika, and Shanks is gatekeeping Elbaf waiting for Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.