Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been treated. I doubt King's getting full supply of food and proper medical care
Lol what? The point is that draining damages the entire body so full body bandages are required for healing, which Raizo, Shinobu and now King have

Further, why would he have bandages on parts of his body that Zoro did not damage?

The fact is, Kings entire body was damaged, meaning he either

1. Got drained
2. Got exteriorly beaten to a pulp

Either option, this so-called resistance against Greenbull did not really happen. King got thrashed just like Queen.

I was just using as many scaling metrics as possible.

Idk how Kuzan showing up in that final panel holds more weight than MF matchups though when all 3 Admirals were present together (It wasn't just with WB, but also RHP where Kizaru was matched up against the rhm). Let's pump the brakes. Matchups are the most pure form of scaling in One Piece.
You also gotta take into account how they dealt with these matchups. Kuzan got his opponent out of commission whereas Kizaru failed to do so.
Also, having the most extreme diff fight in the series against Akainu is better portrayal than anything Oda did for Kizaru

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I've never once denied that panel :kayneshrug: Always gave Shanks his credit for sonning everyone on the battlefield.

I only started taking points away from Shanks when we found out he was a snitch, so his feat lost some aura points.
Except this isn't about giving positive points to Shanks but giving negative points to Akainu. Besides, if Akainu sweats upon looking at a gov snitch, wouldn't that reduce his aura even further?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Fisher Tiger

Remember this panel? I remember seeing Killer > Sanji because he took part in this, and actually that held a lot more significance in battle than just the reactions from todays chapter.

And yet what did Sanji do in that same arc compared to what Killer ended up doing once he went back down?

Don't fall for the same thing with Coby. He's not gonna have time to surpass Sanji without a timeskip. No amount of side by side and reaction scaling is changing this.

How did you deal with GB> King when his introduction is literally him beating King and Queen together. At least, make excuses that make sense. Bro, I literally didn't even talk about bandages or handcuffs, and you're bringing them up while saying I am talking out of context.

If you never cared about GB negging King and never propagated King's defeat against GB, why would you be involved in all of this in the first place?
It is natural to respond to the lunacy of fandoms, I guarantee you no one would’ve even noticed King’s bandages if it was not for sword fans going on the defensive the moment they knew King was in the chapter, spamming all kinds of nonsense lol
Ofcourse I’m not talking about you with the bandage retcon I meant sword fans

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Except this isn't about giving positive points to Shanks but giving negative points to Akainu. Besides, if Akainu sweats upon looking at a gov snitch, wouldn't that reduce his aura even further?
Akainu indeed lost some aura points there no doubt. Game is game, I just don't bring it up because he went ham during that war, and his reaction is mostly justified, but I've never disputed this.

@Fisher Tiger

Remember this panel? I remember seeing Killer > Sanji because he took part in this, and actually that held a lot more significance in battle than just the reactions from todays chapter.

And yet what did Sanji do in that same arc compared to what Killer ended up doing once he went back down?

Don't fall for the same thing with Coby. He's not gonna have time to surpass Sanji without a timeskip. No amount of side by side and reaction scaling is changing this.
Koby is not Killer. Koby is set up has the next Garp stop this stupid ass comparison

Sillhoutte bro (except Imu lol) better be the last new villain he introduces if Elbaf is tied to him. Burned Scar Man already having the 4th Poneglyph and potentially being villainous already is a problem, yet if that person and this one arent the same, AND not central to Elbaf, then we actually have an issue lol
0% chance this guy isn’t Burned Scar Man. Obviously Oda is gonna include the guy who has the 4th RP in the spread about claiming the One Piece

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Fisher Tiger

@TheAncientCenturion why is he still denying coby is gonna beat kuzan

Status
Not open for further replies.