Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: Do I use Elbaf to set up endgame fights/lore/plotlines, or do I introduce 10 new fodder characters and have everyone sandbag for 50 chapters?

Decisions, decisions. :bamathink:
Sillhoutte bro (except Imu lol) better be the last new villain he introduces if Elbaf is tied to him. Burned Scar Man already having the 4th Poneglyph and potentially being villainous already is a problem, yet if that person and this one arent the same, AND not central to Elbaf, then we actually have an issue lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
One more thing to think about...If Elbaf has a Road Poneglyph, doesn't that mean Shanks should have all 4 now? If not, does that mean he can't get the one in Elbaf? Are the giant refusing to give it to Shanks?

It's possible that the giants will give it to their worshiped Sun God Nika, and Shanks is gatekeeping Elbaf waiting for Luffy?
It doesn't
The burn scar guy has the last one

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Height scaling😂😂
Only fair point in the matchup scaling but even then, Kuzan took care of his opponent whereas Kizaru needed to use sea stone. Corporate slave Kizaru got nothing on the Conqueror chad Kuzan
I was just using as many scaling metrics as possible.

Idk how Kuzan showing up in that final panel holds more weight than MF matchups though when all 3 Admirals were present together (It wasn't just with WB, but also RHP where Kizaru was matched up against the rhm). Let's pump the brakes. Matchups are the most pure form of scaling in One Piece.

One more thing to think about...If Elbaf has a Road Poneglyph, doesn't that mean Shanks should have all 4 now? If not, does that mean he can't get the one in Elbaf? Are the giant refusing to give it to Shanks?

It's possible that the giants will give it to their worshiped Sun God Nika, and Shanks is gatekeeping Elbaf waiting for Luffy?
I always assumed only the man with the burned scar had it

Roger's message motivated only pirates and treasure hunters. Here wiith Vegapunk's message, Oda increased the stake and made sure the marines and revs also compete for One Piece in the final war. This is basically Oda's trick to bring all the major players to the same place during the final war.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not exactly, the smartass is the one who wants to sound smart but is speaking out if his ass, out of context
:bamathink:

I didn’t propagate any agenda, we were dealing with cases of King > Greenbull before the raws dropped
And now after the handcuffs cope we have bandage retcon
Do you see how out of context you are now
How did you deal with GB> King when his introduction is literally him beating King and Queen together. At least, make excuses that make sense. Bro, I literally didn't even talk about bandages or handcuffs, and you're bringing them up while saying I am talking out of context.

If you never cared about GB negging King and never propagated King's defeat against GB, why would you be involved in all of this in the first place?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Shanks seems to be well liked in Elbaf I don't see why they would refuse to give it to him

Status
Not open for further replies.