[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are like 12 hours left or a bit more. Ill be back when I wake up goodnight guys.

Kinda wish I wouldnt be catching SK when I go to sleep lol.
Adios fuji, and what you mean 'Kinda wish you wouldn't be catching me when you go to sleep?' lol.

You suppose to be one of the NA timezone, Nakama my guy. But I get it, I def won't be up too late like last time. I actually almost missed a meeting in the morning.

Adios fuji, and what you mean 'Kinda wish you wouldn't be catching me when you go to sleep?' lol.

You suppose to be one of the NA timezone, Nakama my guy. But I get it, I def won't be up too late like last time. I actually almost missed a meeting in the morning.
Well its 1:50 AM here lol. This is twice now that you show up during the night lol.

Why are you voting Red Night? And what are your current reads btw?
Vote Red Night, lock scum as usual

I'm coming for you Yoho...

Please use normal text, I really want to read your posts...but won't lol

If I agree with an Ultra vote early, that means he is scum right?
Scum locks

Red Night
Charlie

Red Night
Alexis
Kiku
Charlie
Red Night- lack of content, his scum meta i think

Alexis- posts are more for show then finding scum imo

Kiku- 100% feels like her scum game, limited posts with no intent to solve early

Charlie- eh, feels like most others are town so he is in the pile for not doing much
This hasn't changed, when town, Red Night usually gets something of a solve going or reads or really just something I can pick up on a thought process of his...now he is just kind of...there hiding behind a curtain so to speak

Most games I've played with Red Night they aren't really active in the early phases but I haven't played as many with Kiku so idk if shes the same way

So Red Night would fall into the Null category
This is interesting because you played last game with Red Night where he was town and he was active. Way more active then here. So this complete inactivity should be raising some alarm bells for you shouldnt it?

Sure thing, claiming your ability flavor name is prohibitted, but still does not answer this part which honestly just feels out of place. Look at bold of your quote down below. You never outed your ability flavor, but here you are saying you didn't explicitly say you are miller but said the same thing without saying 'I am miller' basically. But even if you did, how would that expose your flavor? like why did you say it that way? like you justifying why you said it this way makes no sense honestly. Care to elaborate?
Bc I wanted to say it in a way that would not be even remotely considered against the rules. I even had to get approval for claiming what I did.

Could I have used "miller" specifically, probably

I took the no claiming pretty literal until it was clarified, but before i saw it was clarified I took to posting what my ability did (which was not against the rule in any way). Claiming miller before it was clarified could have been against the rules maybe

So things have evolved (maybe even from my questions to the host) to allow the host to clarify the no claiming in a better and more clear manner

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This is interesting because you played last game with Red Night where he was town and he was active. Way more active then here. So this complete inactivity should be raising some alarm bells for you shouldnt it?
🤔 the last game I remember playing with Red Night was Ariess game and I don't think he was very active Day 1 of that game i can't say for sure tho my memory isn't that good

This hasn't changed, when town, Red Night usually gets something of a solve going or reads or really just something I can pick up on a thought process of his...now he is just kind of...there hiding behind a curtain so to speak
Is Charlie still lock scum for you or did the read change?

What do you think of Mango?

Status
Not open for further replies.