Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of Ls this chapter gives to the sword swallowers and Yankers lmaoo.

- Pisshawk not worthy to be featured in the final panel that seems uber important.
- Ling the bum is wrapped up like a mummy even though he had barely any bandages after the Zoro fight.
- Kizaru looking cleaner than ever even though he was supposedly defeated by Goofy. 🤣
- Kuzan featured in the reaction panel even though his captain already represents him, where is Janitortyu of the piss, the Kuzan superior??

Generational cope will result from this.
:kobeha::kobeha:

Saturn is probably the worst Gorosei and weakest top tier ever.
He is not even a match for Luffy.

So far if we are be honest, the only real match and the only character who coule face and match G5 Luffy was simple Kizaru.

He is also the only one who Luffy used adv CoC against...
Worm and Bird will redeem than trust the process

So far if we are be honest, the only real match and the only character who coule face and match G5 Luffy was simple Kizaru.

Well they've been pencil pushers for centuries after all.
Rayleigh after 20 years of retirement was huffing against mere Kizaru
Post automatically merged:

No way Greenbull’s random vine fucked up King harder than Pinzoro’s adcoc koh deagon style samnation lmfao
:kobeha:
You read the manga backwards it seems :yurazclear:

- Pisshawk not worthy to be featured in the final panel that seems uber important.
- Ling the bum is wrapped up like a mummy even though he had barely any bandages after the Zoro fight.
- Kizaru looking cleaner than ever even though he was supposedly defeated by Goofy. 🤣
- Kuzan featured in the reaction panel even though his captain already represents him, where is Janitortyu of the piss, the Kuzan superior??

Damn, Mihawk's absence sucks. Especially since we know Aokiji just ended up being a wanderer sitting at the bar, so it's not like he has the ambition to for for the One Piece.

:willight:

@Thaidakar is right the entirety of Egghead is a giant L

Green Goblino, our idolo in the final saga, gets offscreened so hard that he competes with Usopp in the overall manga in panel time as the 4th
@Warine daily essays about how Zoro never run from fights turn out as as ZKK level essays, as in no correlation with reality
The Supreme Sword holders being some fighting geniuses got shat on thrice thanks to Horsejuro the man of 0 Damage and 0 CQC who is the only one who shown hybrid along saturn
The invincible Ling who was claimed that not even Kaido cant hurt him got damaged by twigs
Author confirmation that mohawk is not relevant to the story at all

What I find hilarious about the Mihawk stuff is that he was featured on the page just before sharing a panel with Croc lmao. Oda rubbing salt in the wound

Mihawk isn’t antagonistic to zoro
The man trained him for 2 years and lived with him

Luffy fighting shanks has been hyped since shanks left fuusha village

You don’t need to be an evil villain to fight the straw hats. Shanks and his crew are rivals to luffy and his crew. Luffy wants to fight shanks
That’s it
Doesn’t have to be more complicated

I know you’re a mihawk fan but no need to act ignorant
You think Shanks vs Luffy will be a serious fight?
Not happening

You guys just want more wasted pages and chapters on a friendly clash between Shanks and Luffy
Yassop isn't gonna fight his son seriously either

What I find hilarious about the Mihawk stuff is that he was featured on the page just before sharing a panel with Croc lmao. Oda rubbing salt on the wound
They will try to convince us it ain't a big deal that supposedly the one who made Buggy a Yonko isn't on the page.

My brother @ConquistadoR told me the three pillars of OP are Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon. Chapter 1, 50 and 100 (I believe that was when Dragon was introduced), apparently, OP is off fine with just two pillars.

Saturn is massively disappointing but I still don't think he is done.

It is a shame because Warcury, Mars, and Ju Peter are so far much better than Saturn.

If you think about it, Saturn having a really weak body and his durability being bad actually kind of makes sense.

He is a spider after all lol.

Also despite Saturn being the weakest of the five, he still has high attack power, his poison bombs were the only thing that was able to truly hurt Warcury something that not even G5 Luffy could do.

The way I see it, Saturn has low tier durability but really high attack power.

Status
Not open for further replies.