I need genuine feedbacks

AL sama

Red Haired
hey guys as some of you already know I have been doing youtubing for a while now and it has been quite the ride is all I can say but I think I need more feedbacks to improve my content so I'd love it if some of you take your time and give your honest opinions on how I should improve my videos

I currently have over 200 videos and around 340 subs so it will be easy for you guys to see how much I have improved over the time

one last thing I can't use my own voice so please don't tell me to stop voiceover

here's my channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6eRz9nx0IESDBdWeDSOLcw

few tags
@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @RayanOO @Uncle Van @Pot Goblin @Gol D. Roger @Doggo @Tyki_Mikk @Jiihad @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Zemmi @Light D Lamperouge @Reborn @Rej @Mashiro Blue @Jaguark101 @Yoho @Yo Tan Wa @NikaInParis @MangoSenpai @CoC: Color of Clowns @Ratchet @Flower @Mr. Reloaded @Naomi @Tyrant MUUGEN @Fujishiro

Honestly, I lack in experience in this field. Still, if you want my feedback, focus more on the anime that's new and are trending. They may have less audience and focus right now but may pick up in future. Make short and brief videos so fans get more in less time.

Short videos on most hyped moments from your favorite anime.

Make videos hyping up your Fav anime and why they should be watched. Genre wise. Underrated anime.

For example i used to google up pyschological anime, or anime that are similar to my favorite anime a lot few years back.
Top 5 anime in different genres. top 10. New suggestions. People love actions, mystery, twist, dark, slice of life, sports more.
top characters, and with short clips so people get curious.

You might already be doing some of that, good in that case.

AL sama

Red Haired
Honestly, I lack in experience in this field. Still, if you want my feedback, focus more on the anime that's new and are trending. They may have less audience and focus right now but may pick up in future. Make short and brief videos so fans get more in less time.

Short videos on most hyped moments from your favorite anime.

Make videos hyping up your Fav anime and why they should be watched. Genre wise. Underrated anime.

For example i used to google up pyschological anime, or anime that are similar to my favorite anime a lot few years back.
Top 5 anime in different genres. top 10. New suggestions. People love actions, mystery, twist, dark, slice of life, sports more.
top characters, and with short clips so people get curious.

You might already be doing some of that, good in that case.
thanks and yeah I do some of these xD

I think doing shorts with popular music will really help grow your channel

People have short attention span nowadays , that's why they love shorts

Even me sometimes, I can watch various shorts videos straight for an hour instead of long videos
100% this @AL sama

You gotta go with the trends, and virtually all shorts use a voiceover anyway which falls in line with the way you make videos

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ok let me give my honest thoughts.

As you know I don't particulary watch reviews/comments on YouTube except Echidnut cause I find them boring and not really interesting.

Reasons:

- I don't like rewatching things, so recaps are a no go for me.
- Comedy is subjective, and I'm very picky with the type of humour.
- I know Gigguk for example has a ton of views and subscribers but his jokes are a miss for me.

I checked one of your videos and while I won't say to not do reviews (since there's a market for it) I think it could be improved with more sound effects and visual effects. Basically I think it could be improved as I fell the review is too static and not stimulating enough. Instead of having the same pattern/tone for voice and sound/music, you could change it throughout the video.

Hmm like for each part your reviewing have the appropriate sound type for the part (like if you're talking about a part that was sad in the anime then put a sad music/sound effect and vice versa). Same thing for voice if possible, changing the voice tone to match the part that it's being talked about.

You can also loosely make some jokes/references to IRL stuff and put some footage of it in the video.

TL/DR

Change the tone during the video to stimulate the viewer, as it's.. (for a lack of a better word) "plain" right now. Basically we need more WTF moments in it. So if I were to compare it to anime, right now the videos are like Plastic Memories and they would improve if they became like Toradora or Clannad/Your Lie in April.

AL sama

Red Haired
I think doing shorts with popular music will really help grow your channel

People have short attention span nowadays , that's why they love shorts

Even me sometimes, I can watch various shorts videos straight for an hour instead of long videos
using popular music for what?? and that'd get me copyright striked straight away n 4

shorts do get more views but making money out of them is way harder
100% this @AL sama

You gotta go with the trends, and virtually all shorts use a voiceover anyway which falls in line with the way you make videos
what I said above

As you know I don't particulary watch reviews/comments on YouTube except Echidnut cause I find them boring and not really interesting.

Reasons:

- I know Gigguk for example has a ton of views and subscribers but his jokes are a miss for me.

I checked one of your videos and while I won't say to not do reviews (since there's a market for it) I think it could be improved with more sound effects and visual effects. Basically I think it could be improved as I fell the review is too static and not stimulating enough. Instead of having the same pattern/tone for voice and sound/music, you could change it throughout the video.

Hmm like for each part your reviewing have the appropriate sound type for the part (like if you're talking about a part that was sad in the anime then put a sad music/sound effect and vice versa). Same thing for voice if possible, changing the voice tone to match the part that it's being talked about.

You can also loosely make some jokes/references to IRL stuff and put some footage of it in the video.

TL/DR

Change the tone during the video to stimulate the viewer, as it's.. (for a lack of a better word) "plain" right now. Basically we need more WTF moments in it. So if I were to compare it to anime, right now the videos are like Plastic Memories and they would improve if they became like Toradora or Clannad/Your Lie in April.
Very well said

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
hey guys as some of you already know I have been doing youtubing for a while now and it has been quite the ride is all I can say but I think I need more feedbacks to improve my content so I'd love it if some of you take your time and give your honest opinions on how I should improve my videos

I currently have over 200 videos and around 340 subs so it will be easy for you guys to see how much I have improved over the time

one last thing I can't use my own voice so please don't tell me to stop voiceover

here's my channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6eRz9nx0IESDBdWeDSOLcw

few tags
@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @RayanOO @Uncle Van @Pot Goblin @Gol D. Roger @Doggo @Tyki_Mikk @Jiihad @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Zemmi @Light D Lamperouge @Reborn @Rej @Mashiro Blue @Jaguark101 @Yoho @Yo Tan Wa @NikaInParis @MangoSenpai @CoC: Color of Clowns @Ratchet @Flower @Mr. Reloaded @Naomi @Tyrant MUUGEN @Fujishiro
Will let you know after going through your content

AL sama

Red Haired

Reasons:

TL/DR

like this??

Okay no need popular music but atleast catchy music?
only if the owner allows it

Worst

Custom title
- More shorts ( they're useful to promote the channel and u can make some good quality ones if u put the effort, you can also look for successful anime/shorts to take inspiration from )
- Better thumbnails, i see they're mostly screenshot of the episode with, but using custom ones even edging a little bit on the click baity is better ( u can surely find an AI model to generate them though it might require some trial & error )
- Steal from others like the shorts go and watch other successful anime review channels even ones that do voice overs so it's close to what you do, try to copy pasta them a little and add your little twist to it once things start to kick off you can then try to throw something more original in there and see how it goes

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I feel like reviewing those 24 episode animes may cause some sort of stalagnation with your channel and the subscribers. With the pacing you produce, you sadly have to sacrifice alot of shows and possibly new audience for it.

Maybe try to find a balance where you really just stick to current new seasonals. But maybe you can also make some notes about bigger series that you rly want to review and then do a bigger summary review type of video once the show concludes.

Also everything that's hype on TV or on paper for example is not automatically hype on the internet.

---------

Do more polls, I noticed you got a bunch more subs/reach with polls. As hard as it may sound....it doesnt matter how stupid or simple the poll is, just spam put some random polls every other day.

And maybe use it as a fundamental to slowbuild your youtube community.

You also fo sure need more comments on your videos for that algorythmic push. I just hope that more people on WG will help you over time with atleast some comments. Idk how many here watch your videos, but if let's say, you have 5 people from WG constantly watching, then I would somehow reach out and ask them to comment as that would be the nicest thing to do for your channel. I hope you can figure out who your audience is and maybe you can ask them to generate more comments for a while.

And finally look if you can push out more shorts, but I think other peeps already mentioned that one too.

Else idk what else is in your power and how busy you can be over the next months. Lol, I wish you the best.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
like this??

only if the owner allows it
Hmm not quite I think. The tone/flow is quite unchanging throughout the video. In this case you could change the tone by incorporating some jokes or momentarily talking about stuff that is loosely connected to it?

I mean for OnK specifically you can capitalize on this show by making IRL references or talking about the foundation for the content. I know that the Akane's hate comments in S1 that almost led to her suicide were inspired from something that happened IRL to a real person so you could specifically enrich OnK videos by talking about the RL situation that the author was inspired by, that led him to put these scenes in the manga. Not necessarily in depth though as that can give more work than what its worth.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
which one do guys is easier??

Post automatically merged:

that's my main niche for now
Hmm

1) diversify your content - like you can provide news or recent updates regarding animes/mangas/ even movies

2) add jokes and memes during reviews.

I watched around 15 movies on a youtube channel who was simply doing the recaps of 10/15 mins to wind up the movie. See, their content.

3) recaps and reviews are different - in recaps you narrate everything.

In reviews you express what your opinion is on the subject.

Do both....but in different videos.

4) include movies as well. If you have time then add non anime movies as well.

AL sama

Red Haired
Hmm not quite I think. The tone/flow is quite unchanging throughout the video. In this case you could change the tone by incorporating some jokes or momentarily talking about stuff that is loosely connected to it?

I mean for OnK specifically you can capitalize on this show by making IRL references or talking about the foundation for the content. I know that the Akane's hate comments in S1 that almost led to her suicide were inspired from something that happened IRL to a real person so you could specifically enrich OnK videos by talking about the RL situation that the author was inspired by, that led him to put these scenes in the manga. Not necessarily in depth though as that can give more work than what its worth.
so something like this but better??