One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know if Mihawk turned Yoru black or if he took it like Zoro did.

I'm sure Mihawk's very powerful, but Yonkou-Shanks is the strongest iteration of the character. So you can't automatically put Mihawk > Current Shanks because Mihawk was deemed an equal of someone far below Current Shanks
The phrase used to describe who he waits can only be used with the current strength of both.

Mihawk >=Shanks.

To be fair, the biggest weapon of the Admirals getting nerfed in that position that they couldn't use their strongest foe. It is like Kaido and Big mom having not their strongest defense and must fighting in nerfed version(Big mom even did it when Jinbe clash with her). The same can be said by the Admirals, they strongest weapon are their attack power with their insane df power. Of course they could fightning it without using it much, but then they would fight in nerfed form.

The fight was sattle in MarieJoie, noway that Greenbull and Fujitora can fight all out their. It is more impressiv that they beat the Revos(with the current information).

As the Yonkous, the admirals get nerfed sometimes aswell. I see them still equal to Yonkous. I hope this gonna be showed soon when the Navy enter(even if Akainu say no, everything hint for a navy enter) wano.

In the past, two years ago, the admirals always could match yonkous or character in that league. It doesn't would make sense if Fujitora and Greenbull destroy this System of the powerhouse of the Navy.

garp doesnt have coc
dealt with rocks regardless
pretty solid point you have there mate .
the vc reveals what it needs to and withholds information the story may later show. it is canon . sengoku having coc is canon. wb in rocks was hinted in his vc
he waits the day a swordsmaster will surpass his rival red hair is pretty clear. If you have a different translation, hit me up.
who said he doesn't have , it was just not confirmed but everyone is pretty sure he has it after all his child and grandchild have it

It didn’t heavily imply it... it confirmed it.

All of Shanks’ core members are YC3 or higher

Shanks is Yonko level
Beckman is Admiral level or Old Trio level (if those two aren’t the same thing)
Roo is YC1
Yasopp is YC2
The rest are YC3

Based on the latest math where YC1 + 3 Vets = mid diff for 2 Admirals, RHP > C3
Sabo above YC1 that's what I been saying. He was 2nd in command before his fruit.

S

stealthblack

garp doesnt have coc
dealt with rocks regardless
pretty solid point you have there mate .
the vc reveals what it needs to and withholds information the story may later show. it is canon . sengoku having coc is canon. wb in rocks was hinted in his vc
he waits the day a swordsmaster will surpass his rival red hair is pretty clear. If you have a different translation, hit me up.

even shanks. as in surpass not only mihawk, but shanks too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To be fair, the biggest weapon of the Admirals getting nerfed in that position that they couldn't use their strongest foe. It is like Kaido and Big mom having not their strongest defense and must fighting in nerfed version(Big mom even did it when Jinbe clash with her). The same can be said by the Admirals, they strongest weapon are their attack power with their insane df power. Of course they could fightning it without using it much, but then they would fight in nerfed form.

The fight was sattle in MarieJoie, noway that Greenbull and Fujitora can fight all out their. It is more impressiv that they beat the Revos(with the current information).

As the Yonkous, the admirals get nerfed sometimes aswell. I see them still equal to Yonkous. I hope this gonna be showed soon when the Navy enter(even if Akainu say no, everything hint for a navy enter) wano.

In the past, two years ago, the admirals always could match yonkous or character in that league. It doesn't would make sense if Fujitora and Greenbull destroy this System of the powerhouse of the Navy.
Admirals are always put in situations where they cannot be fully unleashed. The opinion of them is going to change drastically when the first admiral (and probably the weakest) goes all out and causes islands to be radically altered.

con
grew stronger hiding under wg protection and playing with babbons while shanks rivaled wb, bm, kaidou for 12 years lol. as in extreme battles with them that made him stronger.

when it was clearly said mihawk had it easy becoming wss.
contrary to popuplar thought , yonkos dont go at it often. infact clashes even amongst yonkos are seen as a very big deal which is why kaido and bm in wano seems so unprecedented.

I

Inspector_Mu

We've already gone through that point. You have no proof that Marco's haki is trash.
His hype isn't trash.
His feats are debatable but I wouldn't say they are really trash. After all his opponent was an Admiral.
Baseless.

Of course.
What the fuck are you talking about? Marco was WB's right hand man, he didn't earn enough respect from WB? Lmao.
Yeah, since Ace' potential was greater. But Oden is not Ace, hence moot point.
Can you show me Marco hype from the past?
Marco cant even do what Oden did 20+ years ago
Marco haki sucks proof : old dying WB has better haki than him and Vista combined.
You will come again empty speculations buy if he had top tier haki or even CoC, WB wouldn't wanna make Ace PK
Marco would have made an admiral bleed at least
Even Jozu has better AP.

He cant hirt any admiral!!! He was getting ps7hed and bruised despite having regen .

Marco AP Haki are average.
Sorry... you think Oden is below Marco yet Oden hype and name is heard all over NW
Marco name west even as famous as Oden... he never impressed Roger... nobody mentions Marco name back then

Only currently ... finish
Dnt try to make a case for someone who is weak
Who isnt important, who has average haki and no CoC
He is not above Oden/KATAKURI/luffy

He will never be... he is just another commander with special zoan... that's it
Nothing makes him outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.