[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Your wording aside, yes, I will inevitably die by poison after 2 phases. So either I die when the next day starts, or I will die as N2 begins
Interesting, if you live past N2 I'll have to assume you lied and that you're scum so you have until then to get your affairs in order

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Pls Ask YTW which one
When D2 ends is what I am being told
Welp, in that case it's the luckiest poison pick possible.

Technically Town could use rolecrush and heal to go around that but that's assuming it's like, worth it and won't be messed up.

I mean, idk which role would it suit, but i guess we'll learn soon.

Pls leave some legacy and shet.
I haven't really been able to put my mind completely in the game yet, but on a surface level I see

Soul Killer, Ultra, Naomi, You as town

Interesting, if you live past N2 I'll have to assume you lied and that you're scum so you have until then to get your affairs in order
You should try suspecting someone else than me every single game. It has never worked in your favor.

Snake person sound like a poisoner, and I am in fact poisoned.

Though, save your efforts, I cannot be cured.
Someone might have anti poison or something
There is antivenom on the train. Prince may have it or someone's role

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎.
No jester role should be present. Was this a soft defense of Watson?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
When D2 ends is what I am being told

I haven't really been able to put my mind completely in the game yet, but on a surface level I see

Soul Killer, Ultra, Naomi, You as town

You should try suspecting someone else than me every single game. It has never worked in your favor.
I have other suspects and I really don't suspect you every game in fact pretty sure this is only the first or second game I did suspect you

Status
Not open for further replies.