[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I was jailor last game, and jailor did not roleblock the target, only the people who went for the target. So I am wondering if flower still tried to act and got anything or not then.
I asked Drago this game, he said they won't be allowed to perform actions.

You could pm him too just to be safe since idk if I trust drago lmao

F

Fallen Prince

Cut to the chase

Al claims he protected Flower , more of it he was most voted in the previous DP . We need to look at people who actually sighed from lynching a player its more likely scum barely made any effort . Have to say Al sure does pick up compare to his last dp i am consistently reading him town . Anything more

Flower - Weird play last dp but it really makes sense she could be blue dragon if she is truly jailed like she claims it is consistent what happened with beta's failed action . @Flower i am interested here why are you inconsistent with finalbeta you unvoted him yesterday and now you think he is scum please make up your mind about him .

Beta used something and gets roleblocked , along with him kiwi both of em sussed flower , i need to see why @Kiwipom has given green light to @Finalbeta ! I like how she immediately jumped on the wagon with finalbeta is this consistent from your last game .

I have seen her push on Al as well .

@Kiwipom - Need to see i read on page #1422 , Did you get roleblocked when trying to use your ability . Need more detailed view on your point .

Zara - Claims to have an hunter , Anything more specific to see why you have @Kiwipom on your target list . If you think she is not a sus then it does seem you are trigger button . Also i dont get if you are not sussing her then what is your ultimate reason you are saying you are clam about , infact i dont see that here.

The convo between Lanji vs Reborn was interesting as hell to me

I believe Lanji is scumhunting in this game , he did neverthless push on me regarding sara's vote . we have to look into reborn 's play he is playing as town leader in this game , he sure made lot of effort to be active in this game but i think its about we all need to have detail read about him as well .

Wolf - He did not vote yesterday , claims to have been busy with work we should see what his opinion in this game ? Its already bad enough he sighed away from voting last dp .

Sunita - Hi @Sunita , please share your reads .

Queen - Has been consitent with the game so far i feel positive vibes about her . She even made decent comeback with the meta about hunter role .

Melon - Talks to much on game mechanics has given valuable insight nevertheless . However i think we need your analysis on the players now it really does not confirm anything about you that you are BD at all . Btw did you use whisper i mised it somewhere (?) , What do you think of seraphoneix he used his quote back in DP1 by saying NW could probably be fool .

Marimo - TBD

Cobra - Need to see more about you bro .

Light - Consistent so far , Gviven detail read on flower on page #1286 as well , i am on same page as him here . Can you explain your quote on #1422 sorry i missed adding in this convo You said a Neutral party targetted Lanji and that could be the reason kiwi's action failed ?

Also @Melontonin need your explanation regarding the butler appearing more than once ? What do you especially think about Finalbeta's claim do you feel it s consistent what @Light D Lamperouge asked you about converted butler ?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin since you already claimed...
who did you investigate n1?
I already said this 12 hours ago. I investigated Flower because she was aggressive towards me giving her perspective d1, I now understand this is her style of play.

I could not get anything from her, my night action failed. And indeed it corelates to her being jailed.

Zara - Claims to have an hunter , Anything more specific to see why you have @Kiwipom on your target list . If you think she is not a sus then it does seem you are trigger button . Also i dont get if you are not sussing her then what is your ultimate reason you are saying you are clam about , infact i dont see that here.
im surprised the kiwi stuff is being taken seriously, it was a joke cuz she was the one pressuring me with questions when i claimed

i have zero control over who i kill so i dont understand why the kiwi dying comment is taken so seriously. you know its a passive ability i have zero control over right?

The day started like this:
> Me and AL claimed our actions failed
> Beta claimed he has info on Flower and casts vote on her
> I said I am leaning towards following Beta with that vote since he claims to have info
> Flower claims jailed and says Beta is bullshitting because he couldn't have invested her
> Beta claims that he sussed her because his action failed and Beta is the butler. He thought she had a passive
> AL claims to have visited Flower
> Flower accuses AL and Beta of being potential killers trying to kill her
> AL casually drops that he is trying to protect her (he later confirmed that his claim is physician)
I see, thats interesting.

I saw Zara also say he did not action last night as well when I briefly looked up their posts to find a hunter claim. Simple thing to do is leave him alone to see what happens next night and not lynch him. Count the kills and see if it goes up because he couldn't have killed Night 1.

I can see why Beta would assume that though, Butler is immune to roleblock/occupy so it would still roleblock his target. I don't know if the jailors roleblock is different as it wasnt implied to be so before but drago could have modified it. Wiki doesn't provide any hints on how the butler and jailor interact though.

I mean Jailing also doesn't clear flower at all either, since jailor can't execute till much later in the game so even if flower seemed wrong it wouldn't help him out.

Kinda surprised Al would protect flower soon, investigator or not there could have been clearer targets then someone who had lots of sus on them.

Its interesting.

Dragomir confirmed it is not possible in this game, the quote is there you can check it out
I hate game stuff being hidden in a massive thread, its so annoying, and drago yaps to much as a host sometimes :D
Post automatically merged:

How are you able to get away with this and I got ass blasted when I tried this? I'm jealous. :kriwhat:
Get away with what? Honestly this game is confusing to me because a lynch day 1 could be more shitty due to the mechanics of the game. Its really something we need to figure out first. I'm still trying to get a feel for it. It's like playing AG's you never lynch Day 1 and its just how they are played.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Melon - Talks to much on game mechanics has given valuable insight nevertheless . However i think we need your analysis on the players now it really does not confirm anything about you that you are BD at all . Btw did you use whisper i mised it somewhere (?) , What do you think of seraphoneix he used his quote back in DP1 by saying NW could probably be fool .

Also @Melontonin need your explanation regarding the butler appearing more than once ? What do you especially think about Finalbeta's claim do you feel it s consistent what @Light D Lamperouge asked you about converted butler ?
I was the one that gave him the idea to begin with that NW might be fool. You are right to say there is nothing that confirms me BD from my claim as sheriff, but I am scum hunting.

I said the butler could appear more than once by simply looking at the roles wiki for ToL. There is a list of unique roles, none of those are butler. Which means that it is possibly for more than 1.

About FinalBeta, I think that he was still suspecting Flower to not be telling the truth, simply on the fact that his night ability failed. He has not shown any more concrete proff, which that one is weak to begin with. My night ability also failed on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.