The right side of history is supporting Palestine

Okay I'll admit something to the people that replied to my thread: reason why I made this thread was because I was looking to be banned cause I was tired of sitting around on this forum but since that didn't happen, I hope this thread to be deleted, and I apologize to everyone, but yet at the same time cause I do believe it is the right side of history, I made an account for this forum as well as fanverse so that I make my voice reach out to the people and spread awareness and show that I'm one of the free people of the world, but either way, it is what it is, sorry for the controversy but it is just haram what is happening to the kids and elderly women in Gaza and Rafah.

You may have better luck with that getting banned endeavor on fanverse, the forum owner there is a Elon Musk fan, Trump + AFD supporter and hardline Zionist/Israelophile however you wanna call it.

You may have better luck with that getting banned endeavor on fanverse, the forum owner there is a Elon Musk fan, Trump + AFD supporter and hardline Zionist/Israelophile however you wanna call it.
I also had better luck with Sherdog tho, 99% of them maybe are Zios and Islamophobes, I made a thread talking about that Sherbros are Zios and Islamophobes and I said "Fk Israel and Zionism and fk a lot of them" but then I edited my topic directing hate towards Jon Jones but I was able to get myself banned, cause yeah "living in that forum was a pain in the ass" you know like how Kaido said it.
Post automatically merged:

You'll have to be more controversial to get banned here. Such as advocating for ethnic cleansing or voicing your support for Hitler. Ever seen the politics thread? :kobeha:
Oh nice well ofc nobody supports Dolphy Shitler, but is it okay if I can go off on Netanyahu? I like to call him Shaytanyahu, or his other Boyfriend Hoe Biden, or even Abdel-Fatah El-Sissy, these 3 are losers and idiots and traitors and they sold out their religions and betrayed their countries, El-Sisi sold out Muslims, Biden sold out Christians and Shaytanyahu sold out the Jews, these 3 are like this dude.

Last edited:
Okay I'll admit something to the people that replied to my thread: reason why I made this thread was because I was looking to be banned cause I was tired of sitting around on this forum but since that didn't happen, I hope this thread to be deleted, and I apologize to everyone, but yet at the same time cause I do believe it is the right side of history, I made an account for this forum as well as fanverse so that I make my voice reach out to the people and spread awareness and show that I'm one of the free people of the world, but either way, it is what it is, sorry for the controversy but it is just haram what is happening to the kids and elderly women in Gaza and Rafah.
ngl bro its mega cringe if you think any activism will be done here. You're better off going out there on the streets

there's no activism being done here. don't delude yourself
Again, there is no such thing as small activism.

Activism is not meant to be in specific places, its meant to be done everywhere.

If I can counter the influence of the far rightist in those threads. It means that we can counter the invasion of far rightist in the One Piece fanbase. Its means that we can all protect this fanbase from becoming really toxic.

This can have beautiful impact on multiple subjects, not just about One Piece.

Never underestimate the smallest form of activism.

Last edited:
I like that one.

@Afroking don't answer to TAC's question, he wants to ban you🤣
Post automatically merged:

The right side of history says that geographic location should be nuked.
_____
If USA wasn't ruled by the known overworlds,they should have done a japanese style occupation like what warmonger sleepy Joe wanted to do at Serbia.
But nuking Israel would kill even more Palestinian children. Don't get ahead of yourself