[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't say I'm surprised, she was employing the same strat as last time

And @Charlie I answered you yesterday, once this DP end I too end with it.
𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎? 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚘.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚘𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎? 𝙷𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 (𝚠𝚝𝚏?!) 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.
"[Day Ability- Do as you are told ] - Threaten a player to follow some post restrictions. If they break it 3x times, your team will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle. Can't target the same player twice. "

This should clear Ultra, since he was quite obviously the one who was targeted by this ability.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎? 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚘.
I find it highly unlikely, it would be a complete waste to use the PR on ultra - unless they were faking it.

Which, in all fairness, I wouldn't put past them. But I don't really think they were expecting Flower to die here

"[Day Ability- Do as you are told ] - Threaten a player to follow some post restrictions. If they break it 3x times, your team will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle. Can't target the same player twice. "

This should clear Ultra, since he was quite obviously the one who was targeted by this ability.
𝙷𝚖𝚖 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

I would be surprised considering I'm why she's dead

😏

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎? 𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍.
Must've been a bus, Indigo might've been cool with getting shot at

Him actually dying might've been unintentional

I would be surprised considering I'm why she's dead

😏
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙾𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢: 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚒𝚕.

Fuji (lock clear)

Kiku (Idt she ever fakes Indie as a hostile lmao)

Strong Town:

Luka
Ultra
Naomi

Town leans:

Soul
Crowned
Wonder who she was trying to slide into town pile

My gut assumption is that Flower gets off more on trying to do very blatant power plays when she feels she can get away with it, so a team member is more likely to be higher than lower here.

Could be Fuji, might have to take another look at Kiku/Naomi/Luka. Interesting. Probably one in that pile at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.