[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s likely a scum ability tbh. I literally cleared Fuji, so any Townie would have picked him for it as well.
Also she was going off about how she had cleared Fuji and was going to protect him and yada yada. Seems kinda blatant but I wonder what she was doing with this. Seems a bit excessive for pure pocketing. Maybe providing an excuse for his continued survival? She probably wasn't expecting to die anytime soon, so I think she would leverage her position at least by boosting one team member.

I think Luka is more likely to actually be town. Naomi too but I'll have to actually reread her. Fuji might be scum here BIG if true

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Also she was going off about how she had cleared Fuji and was going to protect him and yada yada. Seems kinda blatant but I wonder what she was doing with this. Seems a bit excessive for pure pocketing. Maybe providing an excuse for his continued survival? She probably wasn't expecting to die anytime soon, so I think she would leverage her position at least by boosting one team member.

I think Luka is more likely to actually be town. Naomi too but I'll have to actually reread her. Fuji might be scum here BIG if true
I think plan was to make her self seem town by offing one of her own like you all mentioned before Indigo doesn't like being scum and by killing him and clearing fushi (if she lived and fushi flipped it make people think she's town) but she didn't account that she'd get killed in the night

Never know, could be a "well she wouldn't sell two mates right?" kinda reverse psychology tactic; But, I'll concur that it is less likely.

I'm fine with pressuring Alexis though.
Flower was not in a position of scrutiny so her considerations probably didn't involve how she would look after she flipped - which is the only reason you'd probably double stack team mates like that up for a shooting gallery.

Did you ever respond to the allegations against you?

Alexis-kun
No. I have not directly talked about them (not like I'd be able to dispute them). All I can say is that I will be more useful (by possessing more info.) to the Town as time goes by. I have an ability that allows me to form a bond with another player, which could be beneficial for gathering information and strategizing. Additionally, I have a certain level of protection in the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No. I have not directly talked about them (not like I'd be able to dispute them). All I can say is that I will be more useful (by possessing more info.) to the Town as time goes by. I have an ability that allows me to form a bond with another player, which could be beneficial for gathering information and strategizing. Additionally, I have a certain level of protection in the game.
So by saying you're unable to dispute them means that you are admitting guilt then?

Status
Not open for further replies.