[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I was right about you, Fuji :smoothy:.
is this like a vibe read?
If this isn't performance theatre it suggest she was going to be adequately prepared to back this up at some point. So they either gotta be team mates or someone rolecopped him in the middle of the day or something. I don't think she'd go for this kinda move and invent a fake clear out of thin air when she could have just called him townie. This feels fake

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The day that I fully missed? Are you serious?
This cant be coming from a town
You fully missed? As far as I'm concerned you were one of the most active ones.

Either way, I've barely been active myself, so idk what kinda gotcha you think you have, but you're unfortunately out of luck.

You fully missed? As far as I'm concerned you were one of the most active ones.

Either way, I've barely been active myself, so idk what kinda gotcha you think you have, but you're unfortunately out of luck.
I did not say a single message after you voted me until today and you should recognize this lmfao

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
they scum read him is the only reason a town needs
if y oure a town and you holster a poison then youre actively harming town as opposed towards helping. just resolving slots always helps
only reason scum does it imo is if they rolecopped mango or something and it came up strong which i find to be less likely than its just a town wanting to resolve a utr
Holstering a poison instead of firing it randomly is the right call cause if Mango has a good town role they killed him for nothing lol
Again flavor wise there's pretty much no chance this came from town cause if it did that would mean they wasted probably the only poison they had this game D1

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If this isn't performance theatre it suggest she was going to be adequately prepared to back this up at some point. So they either gotta be team mates or someone rolecopped him in the middle of the day or something. I don't think she'd go for this kinda move and invent a fake clear out of thin air when she could have just called him townie. This feels fake
Would be insane if a rubber vest just caught the whole team like that lmao

Holstering a poison instead of firing it randomly is the right call cause if Mango has a good town role they killed him for nothing lol
Again flavor wise there's pretty much no chance this came from town cause if it did that would mean they wasted probably the only poison they had this game D1
Mafia have one shot of anti venom confirmed from flip just fyi

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I did not say a single message after you voted me until today and you should recognize this lmfao
Well I didn't, so your point is invalid.
Either way, what does arguing about this even achieve?
Why do you have to Omgus me now a whole phase later? I would have assumed that there is no reason for you to do that, but I wouldn't know.

okay but like mango wasnt really doing anything? idgi
theirs a chance you killed a powerful town role so we should end every day in no vote hmmyes

Well I didn't, so your point is invalid.
Either way, what does arguing about this even achieve?
Why do you have to Omgus me now a whole phase later? I would have assumed that there is no reason for you to do that, but I wouldn't know.
hosts might get mad at me if i dont, kinda a jic
probably good enough now and if they complain oh well
unvote
i was arguing about it to adhere to the restrictions of my ability lol, felt that was p blatent

Status
Not open for further replies.