[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢: 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚑𝚘

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘.
Yoho is town Im pretty sure lol, if he was scum he would’ve been more coordinated with Flower in that shooting event imo. Also Flower suggested people shoot either him or Indigo. Idk if she would suggest both of her mates like that.

Scum had anti-venom themselves.
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖, 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚙.

rofl, quite the NP huh? Gonna go do some errands and will be back. But Alexis needs more pressure, literally was pulling a theatre last DP. I find his poison claim to be BS if i am quiet honest with you.

Vote Lynch: Alexis
Why would he claim poisoned like that though he wasnt even in danger of being wagonned, everyone was on Red Night except you who were on Alexis.

Why would he claim poisoned like that though he wasnt even in danger of being wagonned, everyone was on Red Night except you who were on Alexis.
He was the second highest wagon at the time, and in danger of being wagoned and getting lynched, and yet the dude comes out and claims poisoned. Why poison a player who is not town read by many, and is 2 votes far off becoming the number 1 wagon? if someone switched to alex it would of been a tie. It was 5 for red and 3 for alexis. Feels like a theatre play more than anything.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜, 𝚈𝚘𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚊. 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗.

He was the second highest wagon at the time, and in danger of being wagoned and getting lynched, and yet the dude comes out and claims poisoned. Why poison a player who is not town read by many, and is 2 votes far off becoming the number 1 wagon? if someone switched to alex it would of been a tie. It was 5 for red and 3 for alexis. Feels like a theatre play more than anything.
He had 1 vote Im pretty sure let me check. And nobody was going to go after him people were pretty set on Red Night.

Vote lynch Crowned Witch (I swear that this isn't OMGUS).
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

He had 1 vote Im pretty sure let me check. And nobody was going to go after him people were pretty set on Red Night.
No, he had 3 votes and in one point was even 4 votes and it was actually closer than you think. It could of easily swayed to his wagon and he got lynched if some person hopped off from red and into alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.