[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crowned Witch

So freckles, did one of your abilities get destroyed after voting for yoho?
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šœ๐š˜? ๐™ณ๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š.

Did you try to kill me....?

๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•. ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ, ๐š’๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐šž๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘.

The night sucked lol

๐š†๐š‘๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š? ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šž๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐šž๐š”๐šŽ ๐š„๐š•๐š๐š›๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š?

Professional Help is here!

Do you need someone to watch your back?
Maybe someone to squash your beef with another player forever?
Or someone that can take care of any problem you can think of?

If any of these apply to you then contact your local mafia host today!

For a fair price you can purchase the services of a true professional!

Don't believe me? Then listen to the testimony of a satisfied customer:

"The quality and reliability of this service is worth the trade, all customer's wishes will be fulfilled."

Don't hesitate to dial, go and hire a true professional today!*

*Offer available for a limited time only

Of course not. I believe that I was one of the targets.
๐š†๐š‘๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š? ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š?

๐š†๐š‘๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š? ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š?
Wait, never mind (TRUST BRO, YOU GOTTA TRUST ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ). I swear that I was just typing fast without thinking. I was given a dosage of anti-venom. There's no way an assassin would target me after I said I was poisoned.

Wait, never mind (TRUST BRO, YOU GOTTA TRUST ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ). I swear that I was just typing fast without thinking. I was given a dosage of anti-venom. There's no way an assassin would target me after I said I was poisoned.
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’-๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐š– ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’-๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐š– ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?
Exactly.

๐š…๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐šข๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŽ๐šก๐š’๐šœ

๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’-๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž. ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ?

Status
Not open for further replies.