Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
I bet that my Roomba can kill Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Aren't you at least concerned that Oda's editor mentioned that this arc is not over, yet. And that there is one thing that has to be revealed, still?
Who can cross a living room first:

A Roomba

Or Roronoa Zoro?

Put my money on the Roomba

Sanji: "Zoro, you just had to go to the other wall!"

Zoro: "I know, but there were three other walls... the two on the sides confused me."

Sanji: "THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??? HOW DID YOU LOSE A RACE TO A VACUUM CLEANER!!!"

Perhaps I am being way too mean with the Lucci thing, I apologize @Rambles
What? No, you are not. How come you think so?

Who can cross a living room first:

A Roomba

Or Roronoa Zoro?

Put my money on the Roomba

Sanji: "Zoro, you just had to go to the other wall!"

Zoro: "I know, but there were three other walls... the two on the sides confused me."

Sanji: "THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??? HOW DID YOU LOSE A RACE TO A VACUUM CLEANER!!!"
:suresure: Roomba supremacy.

at this point you have a gambling addiction
I can't say anything against it at this point. :milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
I thought the trolling came off too harsh.
Rambles, who's favorite character is infamous for betrayal, is the one guy you apologize to for betraying, how did we get here???

It was a little one the line, but I think Rambles would let you know. WorstGen is full of banter, everyone in this thread has had their heart stomped into glass pieces by Oda's stalling and character abandonment leading to Nakama being left behind

Gaimon and Vivi could have done so much. Imagine if in Dressrosa, they replaced the Mera Mera no Mi treasure chest, with Gaimon, to steal the Fruit?

Vivi hypnosis dance low diffs Kizaru, Kizaru looks like the most hypnotizable mother fucker I've seen in my entire life.

Don't even get me started on Paulie. So much potential S&M Could do all the sail work by himself, more or less.

I thought the trolling came off too harsh.
No, you have shitposted too much here for me to take your comments seriously - and you shoud not see this statement in a bad way. It makes you come off as easy going. You were one of my nicer first contacts here and I think this forum can be glad it has a user, who is as friendly as you and makes new users feel comfortable - especially in the beginning.

Rambles, who's favorite character is infamous for betrayal, is the one guy you apologize to for betraying, how did we get here???

It was a little one the line, but I think Rambles would let you know. WorstGen is full of banter, everyone in this thread has had their heart stomped into glass pieces by Oda's stalling and character abandonment leading to Nakama being left behind

Gaimon and Vivi could have done so much. Imagine if in Dressrosa, they replaced the Mera Mera no Mi treasure chest, with Gaimon, to steal the Fruit?

Vivi hypnosis dance low diffs Kizaru, Kizaru looks like the most hypnotizable mother fucker I've seen in my entire life.

Don't even get me started on Paulie. So much potential S&M Could do all the sail work by himself, more or less.
Last sentence = :suresure:

Hope Bonney or Vegapunk(Lilith) join. Or even both!
Oh, I didn't see your joining-date at first:

Welcome to Worstgen! :optimistic:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
β€Ž
No, you have shitposted too much here for me to take your comments seriously - and you shoud not see this statement in a bad way. It makes you come off as easy going. You were one of my nicer first contacts here and I think this forum can be glad it has a user, who is as friendly as you and makes new users feel comfortable - especially in the beginning.
:sweat:

Last sentence = :suresure:

Oh, I didn't see your joining-date at first:

Welcome to Worstgen! :optimistic:
Thanks!

If I’m right about the last 3 I think outside of luffy each member can be paired and split in half
  • Zoro and sanji
  • Usopp and nami
  • Franky and brook
  • Robin and chopper
  • Jinbe and β€œkuma”
  • Hawk and snake
Basically the wci and wano crew split + some