Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Caribou having more votes than Carrot, Vegapunk, and Stussy is FUCKING HILARIOUS
Carrot and Stussy are not that surprising.

The former has been removed from the plot entirely and the latter never had a big nakama support group. Nor did she hit any of the nakama beats people believed she would.

Caribou is based tho lmao.

Maybe her new dream could be to make her dad speak again, assuming he's now an obedient robot vegetable. So he'll stay with the Straw Hats as an oversized garden gnome while Bonney looks after him until they find someone who can restore his memories.

Chances are though that she'll go join the Revs to overthrow the WG since that's what Kuma and Ginny wanted, but part of me still thinks she and/or Kuma have to come along since the Straw Hats will inevitably have to do some backtracking since Madame Shyarly predicted that Luffy would be the one to destroy Fishman Island and they'll need to go to Mariejois, something that can only be easily done with the aid of Kuma's fruit and through Bonney's orders.

Whatever happens, I'll embrace anyone as a new crew member as long as its not Lamato.
There is a higher likelihood they just go to Mariejois to set up the final war/final anrc after traversing the whole Grand Line anyways. Pirate King Luffy destroys Fishman Island to open up the final arc and declares war on the World Government, iirc Jinbe’s dream is linked to this too so two birds with one stone.

There is a higher likelihood they just go to Mariejois to set up the final war/final anrc after traversing the whole Grand Line anyways. Pirate King Luffy destroys Fishman Island to open up the final arc and declares war on the World Government, iirc Jinbe’s dream is linked to this too so two birds with one stone.
Hence why I think Kuma will have to come along or why Kuma will use his powers to help them in the final saga, since the push push fruit is the fastest way to get the Straw Hats back to the red line where Mariejois and Fishman Isle are.

Hence why I think Kuma will have to come along or why Kuma will use his powers to help them in the final saga, since the push push fruit is the fastest way to get the Straw Hats back to the red line where Mariejois and Fishman Isle are.
That makes sense. But I guess there are other ways too. Like there’s plenty of ways Oda can have them going back and it doesn’t have to be fast either.

The more I think about it, the more confident I am that either Lilith or Stussy is joining. Like 80-90% confident. We had Vegapunk introduce a dream more perfect for a strawhat than any of the current members in a chapter literally called "The Scientist's Dream" and then die, leaving two possible heirs to his will, neither of which have anywhere else to go, and both of whom are planning to leave on the Sunny. It's just way too perfect, and I don't believe Oda has ever once introduced a dream like that to a non-strawhat or strawhat mentor. Bonney may join as well, but we are absolutely getting a scientist with the dream to find the eternal energy source.

I have an idea: The end of chapter 1121 seems to me like a good ending for the next manga volume. And this would be 110. So, after this volume we will get the volume 111 starting from chapter 1122 to around 1132ish - wouldn't this be a great volume for Oda to let the 11th member of the SHPs shine?