Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Sailing the world is not nearly good enough for a strawhat dream. Bonney still needs something.
Maybe her new dream could be to make her dad speak again, assuming he's now an obedient robot vegetable. So he'll stay with the Straw Hats as an oversized garden gnome while Bonney looks after him until they find someone who can restore his memories.

Chances are though that she'll go join the Revs to overthrow the WG since that's what Kuma and Ginny wanted, but part of me still thinks she and/or Kuma have to come along since the Straw Hats will inevitably have to do some backtracking since Madame Shyarly predicted that Luffy would be the one to destroy Fishman Island and they'll need to go to Mariejois, something that can only be easily done with the aid of Kuma's fruit and through Bonney's orders.

Whatever happens, I'll embrace anyone as a new crew member as long as its not Lamato.

Maybe her new dream could be to make her dad speak again, assuming he's now an obedient robot vegetable. So he'll stay with the Straw Hats as an oversized garden gnome while Bonney looks after him until they find someone who can restore his memories.

Chances are though that she'll go join the Revs to overthrow the WG since that's what Kuma and Ginny wanted, but part of me still thinks she and/or Kuma have to come along since the Straw Hats will inevitably have to do some backtracking since Madame Shyarly predicted that Luffy would be the one to destroy Fishman Island and they'll need to go to Mariejois, something that can only be easily done with the aid of Kuma's fruit and through Bonney's orders.

Whatever happens, I'll take anyone as a new crew member as long as its not Lamato.
I think she’s just going to voyage the world with Kuma and Sentomaru

So people really are sleeping on Lilith? She is also on the sunny. She probably inherits the dream of Stella, to figure everything out that happened during the void century. She can be the scientist of the Strawhats and add both to Frankie’s engineering as well as to choppers medical skills.
Stella's dream was to find the eternal energy source, not figure out the void century. Lilith is actually the only satelite who expressed interest in that dream, and she mentioned it even before Stella.

Despite problems with Lilith, I do think she's a strong possibility. Her dream is EXTREMELY strong. It's the most strawhat ass dream since Sanji and it fits with her role. The only strawhat she's similar to in role is Franky, but she doesn't make him irrelevant any more than he made Ussop irrelevant. My main holdups are her lack of backstory and combat ability.

Despite problems with Lilith, I do think she's a strong possibility. Her dream is EXTREMELY strong. It's the most strawhat ass dream since Sanji and it fits with her role. The only strawhat she's similar to in role is Franky, but she doesn't make him irrelevant any more than he made Ussop irrelevant. My main holdups are her lack of backstory and combat ability.
Backstory can be developed later on as well. Just like with robin and technically speaking we can use VP backstory for her too. She is Vegapunk as well. As for combat ability as the greatest scientist she can easily build weapons to improv her powers.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Stella's dream was to find the eternal energy source, not figure out the void century. Lilith is actually the only satellite who expressed interest in that dream, and she mentioned it even before Stella.
Sigran, do you think the One Piece is directly connected to Vegapunk's dream for eternal energy? Like, they HAVE to find the One Piece in order to make an eternal energy source?

Backstory can be developed later on as well. Just like with robin and technically speaking we can use VP backstory for her too. She is Vegapunk as well. As for combat ability as the greatest scientist she can easily build weapons to improv her powers.
By backstory, I meant more like a tragic flashback and a personal villain for Luffy to defeat. It's possible that could still happen, but not having that by the end of the arc she would join in is still a mark against her. And sure she could build weapons, but she hasn't been showcased as a fighter at all. From what we currently know about her, she's a non-combatant. Again, that could change, but for now it's a mark against her. The dream is WAY more important though.
Sigran, do you think the One Piece is directly connected to Vegapunk's dream for eternal energy? Like, they HAVE to find the One Piece in order to make an eternal energy source?
Probably not the treasure, but I do think it's connected to laugh tale. It sounds like it already exists and they need to find it, not build it. I'm guessing that like the rio poneglyph and possibly all blue, it's located at laugh tale. If that's the case, we're definitely getting a strawhat with that dream.