Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's be real.

This was embarrassing

Beijing Olympics opening ceremony showcased their rich heritage through their traditional performances.

Greece Olympics reflected upon Greek culture..

That was beautiful..that was admirable.

It doesn't matter if you are religious or not...it doesn't matter if you are left or right or woke or not - parody of Last supper with a child in it and drag queens hijacking whole Olympics deprived whole France the opportunity to showcase their rich heritage and culture while coming across as offensive to many..not to mention they became a laughing stock across the World.

France has become a meme.

Hosting of an international event is an opportunity to show your culture and traditions and not to let some political leaning faction hijacking it to project their own beliefs.

Let's be real.

This was embarrassing

Beijing Olympics opening ceremony showcased their rich heritage through their traditional performances.

It doesn't matter if you are religious or not...it doesn't matter if you are left or right or woke or not - parody of Last supper with a child in it and drag queens hijacking whole Olympics deprived whole France the opportunity to showcase their rich heritage and culture while coming across as offensive to many..not to mention they became a laughing stock across the World.

Hosting of an international event is an opportunity to show your culture and traditions and not to let some political leaning faction hijacking it to project their own beliefs.
Facts they do all this but can't have a twerk contest ? 😩

Let's be real.

This was embarrassing

Tbf it's more Paris than France, you wouldn’t see that shit in smaller towns or villages.
The message was basically, we're the wealthiest, the most diverse and inclusive city in the world.
Imo big cities in western countries are all like that. It's not going to get any better in Los Angeles.

Reborn

Tbf it's more Paris than France, you wouldn’t see that shit in smaller towns or villages.
The message was basically, we're the wealthiest, the most diverse and inclusive city in the world.
Imo big cities in western countries are all like that. It's not going to get any better in Los Angeles.
No one going to make sense if it's just about Paris - point is it was France as a whole who is hosting it.

No one going to make sense if it's just about Paris - point is it was France as a whole who is hosting it.
What I meant was that it was a show that represents well what Paris is becoming now, it's not like that in France overall.
Of course people are going to associate it with France as a country because it was the message they tried to convey. That this is France. It's not. At least not yet.

I also know that this is most likely where the country is going and most western country as well.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
What I meant was that it was a show that represents well what Paris is becoming now, it's not like that in France overall.
Of course people are going to associate it with France as a country because it was the message they tried to convey. That this is France. It's not. At least not yet.

I also know that this is most likely where the country is going and most western country as well.
Exactly it represent Big Western Cities Culture

Diverse, Drags, Vibrant and people coming in boats

Reborn

Obviously I understand that. Obviously everyone knows France has rich heritage and traditions.

The whole point of Olympics is to be inclusive - global unity. To bring people from different religion, race, country, gender and countries on one stage and give them due representation and not one minority section to hijack it while disrespecting others for their own agenda. Even if it's just from one city influencing it but

How your government even let this happen is the question you guys need to ask..