One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because that's the only way to showcase him beneath Shanks in power scaling
Because Shanks fans think if Shanks cannot be strongest in verse, he will not be a great character regardless of his strength.

Cause they cannot even after MANY confirmations about WB superiority, Kaido superiorty to comprehend the idea that Shanks is beneath them. No matter how many times Oda confirms it in manga, they will refuse it and they would rather downplay these characters and discredit them, while at the same time, search for the flashiest quotes in databooks about Shanks, the twist their meaning, and THEN, say "See, Shanks is stronger"

I don't get why Shanks power being under someone else is a sin for them! they get so definsive as if he will not be a good character anymore! Weird
Youve put in work today lad defending mihawk and whatnot and youre a sanji fan aint you ? Nice to see you can get objective posters on here no matter who thei favourite is. Your posts on here have been a good read mate.

There is nothing tot evn say current Marco is equal to Oden
And nothing to place young Marco above Oden.
Marco is Hax
But if I have to compare, I would say:
Oden > Marco (attack wise)
Marco > Oden (defense wise)

However, overall who is better? I'm not sure.

Oden against Kaido, it was 20 years ago. How strong Kaido was? we don't know. But to be fair, Kaido 38 years ago despite being a rookie on Rocks ship, he was still in the TOP 3 under Rocks, while even the likes of Shiki and others were beneath him!

So, 18 years is more than enough time for Kaido to be at a level threatening to admirals and Yonko.

Also, now that I think about it, FUCKING Moria did rival Kaido almost 13-15 years ago! How the fuck! How weak did Moria get? Like wtf!

As much as I like Shanks but please don't change the Luffy's goal post because of him....

Luffy wanting to become Pk by beating all the Yonkos and not just Shanks

For him being PK means being the free man in the seas...you can be free man in the sea only when you are strong enough to let the monsters of the sea pave a way for you...so that happens only when Luffy stands at the top of the world with his crew strong enough to clear obstacles for him ....

Shanks is one of the Luffy's goals....he is not the only goal....

I

Inspector_Mu

:milaugh: I like how @Bogard wanna say Marco is above Oden
Yet cant show where Yoing marco is hyped.
You ask him where is Marco top tier stats and why does his best feat is similar to Apoo and Lufdy pre ts feats.

He is using current Marco hype which is still below Oden to say Marco>Oden

You think if Oden stayed and was alive , marco will be right hand? When we know Ace even though younger was gonna be captain lol. Now imagine Oden stayed.

Marco was firstmate but has nothing to do with him being stronger than someone whose strength is hyped even now.

Current Burgess>Shiryu
Oden>current marco>=Oden with Roger->commander Oden~>young marco

Status
Not open for further replies.