Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
So what's your point?

Is what happened is what you consider fair play?

She has not dominated her sport at least from what i've gathered the way Semenya did in ridiculous fashion.

The biggest problem, which becomes a increasingly more clear problem over the years for the non-men top-level sport is there's no "diverse" category you could make that would a) not be extremely discriminated against and more importantly fair, the differences are even more volatile or extreme than currently in womens sport.
If i could give you a easy solution that would not discriminate some people completely out of any sport competition and not conflict 99% of women in high-level sport i certainly would not publish it on this forum and tell it to you first. Like so many other things in society and politics its not such a easy issue as some in polar opposite political spectrums would make you believe i'm afraid.
Post automatically merged:

It's gonna be lengthy legal battle because the trans lobby is pretty powerful

If the so called "trans lobby" would be so powerful you would better believe there would not be the current rules of trans people to have had puberty blockers and HRT before their natural puberty's done, IOC being full of so called "woke" people on the hard-left is a big myth.

Last edited:
She has not dominated her sport at least from what i've gathered the way Semenya did in ridiculous fashion.

The biggest problem, which becomes a increasingly more clear problem over the years for the non-men top-level sport is there's no "diverse" category you could make that would a) not be extremely discriminated against and more importantly fair, the differences are even more volatile or extreme than currently in womens sport.
If i could give you a easy solution that would not discriminate some people completely out of any sport competition and not conflict 99% of women in high-level sport i certainly would not publish it on this forum and tell it to you first. Like so many other things in society and politics its not such a easy issue as some in polar opposite political spectrums would make you believe i'm afraid.
Post automatically merged:

If the so called "trans lobby" would be so powerful you would better believe there would not be the current rules of trans people to have had puberty blockers and HRT before their natural puberty's done, IOC being full of so called "woke" people on the hard-left is a big myth.
I mean, the LGBTQ propaganda machine is strong enough that a person with XY chromosomes can compete and fight women despite being disqualified by the other most prominent organisation in the world.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

All this and you still didn't answer the question

I asked whether you considered it as fair play or not,

Not asking for Solutions lmao

Come on, it's disingenious to argue they are not.

You can be powerful and still face big pushback

We've seen this past decade now,
Why do you think every prominent company change their logo and put billion dollars awareness campaign every June.
Why do you think it's become an important foreign policy and face sanctions if you oppose The rights

Heck, who do you think made the opening ceremony possible that way