Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Believing Lucci the serial killer who wants the Strawhats deader than dead will change his ways and become a "good guy" with the crew is a completely illogical take.

But I wouldn't call that trolling. Especially not when you're putting actual effort into your posts and not just reposting Twitter memes.

Like with Caribou.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Saturn for Nakama:

"It was all the other Gorosei's fault, I'm sick of those jobbers. I was just lying about hurting Bonney and Kuma because they forced me to. Don't let Kizaru low-diff me. Look, the real Ginny is actually alive, and I have magic Mink medicine that can heal Kuma!"

Luffy looking at Saturn, confused: "Does anyone know who this old man is?"

Believing Lucci the serial killer who wants the Strawhats deader than dead will change his ways and become a "good guy" with the crew is a completely illogical take.

But I wouldn't call that trolling. Especially not when you're putting actual effort into your posts and not just reposting Twitter memes.

Like with Caribou.
Well, let’s say Rambles put actual effort to troll then.

Deep down, the guy knew from the beginning that Lucci joining is impossible, but he pretends to be serious about it.

That’s the troll’s definition in my dictionary.

Please you all - believe me, when I say that I am not trying to troll you. I do believe that Lucci will join the crew and that he is actually good (but you know Oda - he likes to make us believe different).

And as dear, as you all are to me as my worstgen-friends, I plan on winning my bets against you. Egghead isn't over, yet. Be prepared to loose! :blobevil:

Like with Caribou.
I think the only "enemy" that has a shot joining, or ever head, was Smoker

Lucci is too vile

Yeah, but we need some good marines for the reformed WG
Arguably, we already got our "villain" in the crew - Robin was introduced as an antagonist until we got to know her better
I mean Franky was also initially a villain and someone who actually indirectly hurt the SH way more than robin.
Just saying most villain joining stuff doesn't really make sense cause at the end of the day a lot of the SHs are softies (even Robin post-ts)
SH are not really a group were a lucci type character would fit who would go "they disrespected us lets kill them" or some shit, if anything I see him joining kid :josad:

I mean Franky was also initially a villain and someone who actually indirectly hurt the SH way more than robin.
Just saying most villain joining stuff doesn't really make sense cause at the end of the day a lot of the SHs are softies (even Robin post-ts)
SH are not really a group were a lucci type character would fit who would go "they disrespected us lets kill them" or some shit, if anything I see him joining kid :josad:
Yep, I also don't see Lucci vibing well with SHP.
If we had someone from CP0 joining, Stussy would've made more sense, she can be ruthless, but she isn't as much of a villain as Lucci is.
Arguably, the three of them still might go rogue, but for now I don't see Lucci betraying WG...

Robin still stands out more for me, as it was the only big surprise for me when she joined, the rest were more or less predictable.

I think the only "enemy" that has a shot joining, or ever head, was Smoker

Lucci is too vile
Would you bet about this? I bet Lucci will join during the Egghead- arc. If not and Egghead finishes without him joining, you can make me wear an avi for one month. If he is however joining, I can decide about your avi for the same amount of time. Deal?

Please you all - believe me, when I say that I am not trying to troll you. I do believe that Lucci will join the crew and that he is actually good (but you know Oda - he likes to make us believe different).

And as dear, as you all are to me as my worstgen-friends, I plan on winning my bets against you. Egghead isn't over, yet. Be prepared to loose! :blobevil:
Im ready to take the L.

Great! Thank you. :moonwalk: I will immediately add you to the list. 👍

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

You already have one year worth of L avis ahead of you

I just increased our bet avis by 3 years :myman:
You two are not even close! 😉

As of today, the total amount of time, that is betted on is: 79 months + 3 month ban. This amounts to a total of 6,83 years. Note that this is, if I will loose. There are also people, whose wager are higher than the wager they wanted from me. A few people have betted their avi for the duration of One Piece. Those wagers I have not added on top. But this on the other side would add up to maybe 15 years in total, if I win.

Last edited:
Great! Thank you. :moonwalk: I will immediately add you to the list. 👍

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

You two are not even close! 😉

As of today, the total amount of time, that is betted on is: 79 months + 3 month ban. This amounts to a total of 6,83 years. Note that this is, if I will loose. There are also people, whose wager are higher than the wager they wanted from me. A few people have betted their avi for the duration of One Piece. Those wagers I have not added on top. But this on the other side would add up to maybe 15 years in total, if I win.
Bro the forum won't even last that long :kobeha::kobeha: