Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
After this event, it will be declared that Vegapunk has disappeared so they might kill her, Saturn might be cautious that she might betray them the way she betrayed her co-Vegapunks...

There's a Buster Call so they will definitely destroy it, save from the Punk Records and probably Vegapunk's lineage factor in order to create a clone that would 100% obey the Gorosei and Im...
Who.needs Lork if they have Caribou??

So the "current candidates" are Bonney as an Apprentice or Lilith as a Scientist since those are the ones currently with the crew as they exit the Egghead Arc.

Bonney is young enough for the Apprentice role but was a Captain of her own crew. Plus her motivation for sailing is to reunite with her father Kuma. Why would she separate from him now?

Lilith as a Scientist while useful would overlap with Franky since Franky studied Vegapunk's work, Chopper since Lilith may know medical science that Chopper does not yet, and Robin since Vegapunk knows unexplored history. Plus Scientist is not a known ship role.

If not one of them then who? Vivi lacks a defined ship role and eventually has a country to rule. An Elbaf Giant is already in the Grand Fleet plus they would not fit on Sunny. A Lunarian would have been interesting but the Seraphim emergence makes it less likely as the unique factor went down. A 3 Eyes? An "Oni" like Yamato? An unknown race? There is not a clear direction on what the next crewmate's appearance could/should be.

Strawhats have a Mythical Zoan, a regular Zoan, and two Paramecia. So they could be unique with a Logia, Ancient Zoan, or Special Paramecia user.

Luffy loves snow. Will Monet or the Snow fruit ever come back in the story?

Luffy still does not have a bronze statue on Sunny. He has a statue in Dressrosa but does that count?

Luffy loves ninjas but failed to recruit one from Wano. He did ask if Vegapunk Stella was a ninja but does it make sense to recruit a ninja NOT in Wano?

Good Guy. Navigator. Cook. Talking Monster. Doctor. Shipwright. Afro. Laboon's friend. Musician. These are traits and roles Luffy wanted or needed.

This next and likely last crewmate will shock the world!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Nobody is a better diplomat than Luffy. He befriended vivi, momo, shirahoshi, the girl from dressrosa(never bother to learn her name), and everybody else. Why would he need now a diplomat?
I mean, look...you aren't wrong in an underlying philosophical and metaesque standpoint.

I think this is not enough with all the mess that is comming up. As much as the people have Luffy's back in their global affairs, as much also it's the case vice versa.
What I mean is, Vivi can really take alot of work off Luffy and co + she will know how Luffy's philosophy can be projected into a nation.

Diplomat is not a ship role used by pirates in One Piece. Diplomacy is rarely used out in the sea in One Piece. Not one person has an introbox of Diplomat of a crew so why would it be introduced in the Final Saga!?!? It's a strange role to implement in an adventure battle manga aimed at teenagers.

I mean, look...you aren't wrong in an underlying philosophical and metaesque standpoint.

I think this is not enough with all the mess that is comming up. As much as the people have Luffy's back in their global affairs, as much also it's the case vice versa.
What I mean is, Vivi can really take alot of work off Luffy and co + she will know how Luffy's philosophy can be projected into a nation.
I do undstand your point. I just don’t think Luffy has any interest in that. He just wants to do whatever he wants to do. I’m vivi can join, but the role of diplomat seems to me like something vivi stans came up just so she can join. I personally don’t find her that interesting of a character. I much more prefer if Stussy or Lilith joined.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Diplomat is not a ship role used by pirates in One Piece. Diplomacy is rarely used out in the sea in One Piece. Not one person has an introbox of Diplomat of a crew so why would it be introduced in the Final Saga!?!? It's a strange role to implement in an adventure battle manga aimed at teenagers.
it is a real life ship role

sometimes it's nice to break the norm, that's what the strawhats are all about

the SHPs are also the first crew in One Piece that most likely actively bonded with multiple nations back to back and liberated them from opressions. else we wouldn't have this approaching new world order in the current story.

+the manga is not aimed at teenagers only, it is also aimed towards the growing long-term audience.
Post automatically merged:

I do undstand your point. I just don’t think Luffy has any interest in that. He just wants to do whatever he wants to do. I’m vivi can join, but the role of diplomat seems to me like something vivi stans came up just so she can join. I personally don’t find her that interesting of a character. I much more prefer if Stussy or Lilith joined.
I am also not 100% on the diplomat thing, she can also just join with no role, or as a temporary ally like Carrot.
I just want her back with the shps for one or more arcs.

It's still nice to speculate. It even may be agenda, but it is not harming anyone or getting into the way of anyone. :myman::arnoling:
so a man can dream

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
She is definitely about to do something in the story, whether it involves joining the SHs or not
How would you feel about an Impel Down break out arc starring Doflamingo and Vivi? Zoro teasing them rescuing her makes me think it will happen.

Both Vivi and Doffy former Celestials who lost their standing due to their families choosing to leave Mary Geoise in the past.

IMO if there's any character that can wring some humanity out of Doffy, it's Vivi.

I've been waiting years for Doflamingo and Bon Kurei to interact, PLZZZZZZZZZZ

Last chapter for Stussy do something. If it's not in this chapter, then her plot will be related to Bakkin and she won't do nothing more in the story

Stussycide
While I agree with both of you
Inside I'm like this

Because we probably will see Stussy in about a couple of years