Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
To me with the flashback of Vegapunk, this looks like Oda tried to resolve the plot strand of the traitor. It also feels like as if he gives us some breathing time with all that what happened the last chapters.
And I think after this, we will have that twist that editor talked about.
Finally, Stussy will reveal that she is Carrot's mother

:carrocorn:

Glad we got Lilith on the ship. Hopefully Stussy makes it, too, but, I'm pretty sure Stussy is going to interact with Lucci/Kaku more here.

Can't really say that Lilith is Strawhat material yet.

Didn't have a proper fight, gotten defeated easily several times, and I believe the only real tech she has left with her is the bubble gun. Who knows if anything else Vegapunk is known for is with her after they've escaped.

To me with the flashback of Vegapunk, this looks like Oda tried to resolve the plot strand of the traitor. It also feels like as if he gives us some breathing time with all that what happened the last chapters.
And I think after this, we will have that twist that editor talked about.
Why I still see you with the same old profile pic?

You lost your bet big time regarding Lucci joining (no one should be surprised though)

I believe I required nothing in return from you (one side deal), but you should start changing your profile pic by now.

Why I still see you with the same old profile pic?

You lost your bet big time regarding Lucci joining (no one should be surprised though)

I believe I required nothing in return from you (one side deal), but you should start changing your profile pic by now.
Yes, I promised that I would change it and I will change it - after I am sure that nothing will happen anymore on Egghead and the SHPs will not be able to interact with anyone on the island anymore, which makes Lucci becoming a SHP impossible. At the moment there is still that possibility. The twist, the editor was talking about, has also still not happened, by the way.

Give me at least this time. Afterwards, I am open for that Zoro pic with 4 swords.

Yes, I promised that I would change it and I will change it - after I am sure that nothing will happen anymore on Egghead and the SHPs will not be able to interact with anyone on the island anymore, which makes Lucci becoming a SHP impossible. At the moment there is still that possibility. The twist, the editor was talking about, has also still not happened, by the way.

Give me at least this time. Afterwards, I am open for that Zoro pic with 4 swords.
Pedro >> Lucci any day
Post automatically merged:

that Zoro pic with 4 swords.
😂😂😂😂

Pedro >> Lucci any day
Post automatically merged:

😂😂😂😂
You haven't answered me on my request for a bet, yet: Would you make the bet with me that Lucci will have joined the SHPs at the end of Egghead arc? I'm betting 1 month of my avi. If I m right however, you will have to change it for that amount of time.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Can we get Lucci off the board, and put Bon Kurei on?

We've gotten a crap ton of Impel Down panels recently, good chance Oda plans a breakout soon. Especially with the flooding. Magellan takes care of his prisoners.

We should seriously consider taking Bellamy off, too. Ship has sailed.