Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
While I agree with both of you
Inside I'm like this

Because we probably will see Stussy in about a couple of years
Oda's editor a few days ago told us that there is still a twist coming within the Egghead arc and that he would face nasty consequences, should he reveal anything.

We haven't seen this twist, yet. And without twist - no end of Egghead. So, since many people do think that Egghead is done, there is more to it.

Stussy-time!

Oda's editor a few days ago told us that there is still a twist coming within the Egghead arc and that he would face nasty consequences, should he reveal anything.

We haven't seen this twist, yet. And without twist - no end of Egghead. So, since many people do think that Egghead is done, there is more to it.

Stussy-time!
:smoothy::smoothy:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Stussy-time!
Stussy is dead, don't give them cope :willight:

Stussy-time!
don’t do that. Don’t give me hope

Stussy is dead, don't give them cope :willight:
@Mr. Reloaded is spreading negativity again.

Watch out everybody - this is contagious. :handsup:
Post automatically merged:

don’t do that. Don’t give me hope
I think this is most realistic. Oda downright multilated the arc and left so many plotholes in his wake that I find it impossible for him to leave it at that. Especially since he does tend to explain everything in detail.

Or was this sarcasm on your side and I just didn't quite get it? :choppawhat: