Questions & Mysteries Why Crydo couldn't use Haki blasts?

And Ace could talk to Luffy with a hole in his chest.
Couldn't mr-go take a photo and die afterwards? Whitebeard could give a speech.

Jimbei was conscious and able to talk, when Akainu pierced him also if those damages were not treated he would die, so people don't die immediately in OP.

Mr go took that photo and died
yup
Post automatically merged:

Theoretically Big Mom and Kaidou-Sama are still alive

Why the need to do haki blast that do zero damaji that would only knock out fodder
He got an iron club imbued with haki enough to KO current Joyboy 3 times 1 time practically unalive him.
:willight:
Some fish still angry that a villain defeated 2 years ago has far better feats than any future Admiral feats post Wano

Because Haki blasts are on different level and Crydo doesn't care about his crew.

- Shanks' Haki blast disoriented an Admiral of Navy HQ
- Warcury Haki blast disoriented Nika
- Joy boy stored Haki blast banished three of the Five Elders

If Crydo could've use Haki blasts he would've done it.
War Curry didnt do shit

It was all P. Nusjuro's prickly presence

Big Mom haki is on par with Kaido and those 2 Haki is weaker than G5 Luffy / Shanks / Roger / Joyboy
I don't remember if that was the point of our discussion, do you keep changing the point like that?
And besides, I don't think any of these guys you listed have Haki stronger than Kaidou, ultimately Kaidou and Luffy in their final attacks had equal Haki.

Furthermore, Whitebeard's Haki was the same as Roger's, and Whitebeard doesn't wear a straw hat.

I don't remember if that was the point of our discussion, do you keep changing the point like that?
And besides, I don't think any of these guys you listed have Haki stronger than Kaidou, ultimately Kaidou and Luffy in their final attacks had equal Haki.

Furthermore, Whitebeard's Haki was the same as Roger's, and Whitebeard doesn't wear a straw hat.
Hey idiot our small discussion started when you quoted my post where I said haki blast that powerful is only for Straw hats users, are you slow or something.

G5 Luffy won haki clash against Kaido its only haki clash they had once Luffy unlocked G5 , why are you so dumb to claim G5 and Kaido have equal haki despite Luffy completely obliterating Kaido and his flame dragon is really beyond me.

Kaido is still impressive if we think about Oda's usual habit of shitting on previous arcs opponents to elevate the new ones.

Only Pumba's durability looked better in the whole EH arc.

Hey idiot our small discussion started when you quoted my post where I said haki blast that powerful is only for Straw hats users, are you slow or something.

G5 Luffy won haki clash against Kaido its only haki clash they had once Luffy unlocked G5 , why are you so dumb to claim G5 and Kaido have equal haki despite Luffy completely obliterating Kaido and his flame dragon is really beyond me.

Garp and even Xebec all equal like Roger and never wore a straw hat.
Your point is completely irrational and nonsensical man.
Even Shanks according to Kaidou's own words couldn't beat him. Think before writing such nonsense.
Of course I quoted your post, it was so stupid I thought I'd teach you a lesson, you little troll.