Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Early translations by the GOAT Sima Yi.

The chapter begins with the advance of the He Shin army, numbering 60,000 soldiers
Koi says: Isn't progress very slow this time?
One of the soldiers: Is it because the new soldiers have not been trained and that is why we are advancing slowly?
Ain San: Shin, why is there no army under tou command? I think he has 100,000 soldiers
Shin: In the beginning, only we will advance
Ien san: What!
Shin: This is a kind of strategy
Flashback, tou HQ : What! The little girl has a plan to conquer Han!,
Ryukoku: Hey! If it was just about defeating the Han, this Ryukoku would have at least 10 plans but the problem this time is that we are faced with the task of defeating the Han while minimizing the damage to our forces as much as possible in order to advance to the next invasion of Zhao. We must use our strategies wisely and avoid unnecessary battles to preserve the strength of our soldiers. We need to think about our next steps to ensure victory with the least possible losses. If you have a specific plan, let's hear it, shall we, General Kyoukai?
Kyoukai: Well, if you don't want to lose soldiers, you should avoid fighting.
Everyone in the room was shocked
Rokumi thinks: I can't bear this, it's so ridiculous that I laughed, I don't know if I did it on purpose or not,
Tu: No, I was thinking the same thing. "Flashback ends"

Han capital: The army led by rishin is slowly heading east to Nanyue, numbering 60,000 soldiers.
Prime Minister Han: How are the conditions in Nanyue City?
Messenger: All the inhabitants have entered the castle, and on the castle wall, General Bakwan is waiting for the enemy.
The advisors discuss: I heard that he is good at field combat, so I was worried that he would attack, but as expected from the second general of Han, he is calm. If defending the castle requires seventy thousand soldiers against sixty thousand, the castle will not fall.

Rakukan, First General of Han: The current attack aims to invade our country. Therefore, it is best to avoid reckless fighting in places that cannot be successfully defended, and in some cases, abandon the castle and gather forces in other locations to confront the enemy. It is ideal that we can stop the advance of the Qin Army before it gets close to Nanyue. But, unfortunately, Han does not have enough military power to secure all of these sites.”

Princess Han: Did you say that it is possible to abandon some castles?

Prime Minister Han: Yes, we may be able to regain the castles and lands we lost in the future, but we cannot regain the people.
Princess: It's not easy.

The King of Han responds to the princess: Han has lived this way for many years, even before you were born. A country with weak power needs the wisdom to gather strength where it cannot afford to lose it, rather than merely losing courage.
Court Members: Fortunately, Nanyue has not been shaken. We will take advantage of the present time to review the troop situation in other areas.

Report: The New Qin Army emerged from behind the Rixin Army, which had sixty thousand soldiers. The army also took the same route towards Nanyue!, and they are led by General tou , one of the Six Great Generals!
One of the members of the court: If we bring them together, this means that their army will become 160 thousand soldiers! This means Nanyue will fall. We must take action or else Nanyue will fall. We must send General Rakukan.

Deputy Rakukan: Their 60,000 army is still in the Mihira region. Moreover, their slowness due to lack of training means that there is enough time. Even if it was a large army that was quickly assembled, its actual strength was not as great as the number of soldiers.

Prime Minister Han: Don't rush to your conclusions, rescuing Nanyue is not easy, even as a front-line army, it is an army of 160,000 soldiers led by General tou, one of the Six Great Commanders. If we expect victory, we need more to confront this army. We must take out an army the size of about 100,000 from Shintiya. If so, General Rakukan will lead the main army and organize with the Nanyue army to confront the Qin army in a decisive battle. Unexpectedly, it has become This battle in Nanyue Land is a decisive battle for Han's survival. If we are defeated, Shintiya will fall within a few days due to its lack of defensive power. Am I the only one who thinks that the developments are too fast and scary?
Rakukan: I agree with you.

The Prime Minister continues: However, it is also true that we should not delay out of anxiety. If we had to choose, we now have three options. The first was for General Rakukan to take command of all the shinte “ thr capital “ forces to fight a decisive battle with the Tou army. The second is for General Rakukan to take command of all the forces in Shintiya. The third option is to withdraw all forces from Nanyue to Xintiya immediately. Originally, I was a senior military advisor who served as the Supreme Commander of the Han Army for a long time.
Princess: What about the civilians in Nanyu!?

Prime Minister, did you not hear the words of His Majesty the King that were spoken a moment ago about courage in the face of loss and wisdom in preserving forces that should not be lost?

Rakukan: As I said, this is just one of the options and not a final decision.

Prime Minister: What are you thinking, General?
Rakukan: Right, we can't send all the new main forces. Therefore, we will gather Nanyue forces and deploy 170,000 soldiers. However, we will not give up on Nanyu. We will send an army of 50,000 soldiers from Shintiya, and gather 5,000 soldiers from every other castle, for a total of 100,000 soldiers heading towards Nanyue. Although the enemy has 160,000 soldiers, their actual strength is less than 100,000. Victory is certain.

Prime Minister: I am opposed. Partial exit entails the risk of losing the first general. We have no time to slow down and collect more military achievements. The decision has been made, but I am against it. what should we do…? To enter the battle, we need the entire army, and this requires haste, Your Majesty.

Report!: There are Qin army reinforcements coming behind the tou army, estimated at 100 thousand!!!

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

It’s good seeing HSU sweat from pressure. This battle is going to be a big deal. They have to win this! Still Kyokai is nowhere to be found. I wonder where she is gonna strike and what she has planned? Simultaneous attack by Tou seems very aggressive and risky. It shows that Tou has complete confidence in HSU to finish their task(it’s HSU’s first battle by themselves against a huge opponent army). Qin has surprised their opponents for the first time in a long time. Seems like a great chapter!