Character Discussion What are other examples of Greenbull acting like a clown?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Or Momo’s Borobreath just genuinely hurt him
And? You think if an attack hurt Akainu, Kizaru, Mihawk, Shanks they are doing all that 😂

Especially an attack that ultimately will do no damage to them?

Kizaru gave no fucks, showing no expression taking Luffy's strongest attack ever, laced with adCoC, straight to the brain. GB is yelling, sweating, mouth breathing against Momo like it was the end for him.

God you're desperate.

Y’all should just stop prolonging your L. GB’s gonna be Sanji’s 3rd to last opponent, and I can damn near guarantee you that EoS Sanji isn’t beating Shanks. There’s no shame in Admirals being mid diff material for Shanks, he’s Oda’s golden boy and will probably be a level above the other Yonko (bar WB) anyways

@Shiroyru bad thread bro. You got cooked a minute in
Lmao no I didn’t. Y’all arguments are basically just “Expressive = clown,” or, “GB is a clown because I say so.” Like I said, you can tell by just looking at the guy that he’s supposed to be a wannabe tough guy. He kinda reminds me of Christopher Moltisanti from The Sopranos

It’s really weird to me how people here think that ranking a character highly means that you love them as a character. I think Shanks is a pretty uninteresting character so far, but I can tell that Oda’s gonna wank him to the moon regardless of how I feel about it
Yeah, no one who just thinks Shanks is Oda's golden boy would unironically argue that:
One: He beat/scared Kaido
Two: He's above Mihawk and isn't a swordsman

Yeah, no one who just thinks Shanks is Oda's golden boy would unironically argue that:
One: He beat/scared Kaido
Two: He's above Mihawk and isn't a swordsman
When did I ever say he scarred Kaido? All I ever said is that he may have bested Kaido in a CoC clash.

Mate, you can literally find posts of me saying Meme > Shanks and even Mihawk > Shanks pre-1055. After the GB and Kid incidents, I just can’t pretend like Oda isn’t gonna wank Shanks to absurd degrees

When did I ever say he scarred Kaido? All I ever said is that he may have bested Kaido in a CoC clash.
'scared'. Not 'scarred'.
And I think Kaido would have mentioned that if he did, lol.
Mate, you can literally find posts of me saying Meme > Shanks and even Mihawk > Shanks pre-1055. After the GB and Kid incidents, I just can’t pretend like Oda isn’t gonna wank Shanks to absurd degrees
:seriously:

'scared'. Not 'scarred'.
And I think Kaido would have mentioned that if he did, lol.

:seriously:
All I know is that Kaido went back to Wano empty handed, and it would be out of character for him to give up on his dream of fighting WB so flippantly.

You don’t believe me? Search through my posts from 2020-2021 and you’ll see I had Kaido and Meme above Shanks

Mocking your opponents =\= clown behavior. I don’t remember any of y’all calling GB a clown prior to 1055. In fact, y’all were acting like he was the Terminator
I always thought he was a clown, his first action was rebuilding Wano's ruined plant ecosystem

He's just another Big Mom plot convenience character

I think GB is a clown the way Vergo is a clown; unintentional. His bloomin footsteps remind me of Vergos' food face

He was also clownin' his boss/idol Akainu, ignoring his orders:akaman: