Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't.

He will either simply leave WG and walk his own path only to see him ally with SHs in future or something will happen to him - Saturn is still there but we won't find out about it*cough* oda off-panelling it.
If we get Marines vs Straw Hats, then maybe Zoro vs Kizaru instead of Zoro vs Fujitora.

But even then I don't that's going to happen, I have no idea what Oda is going to do with Kizaru now.
I agree, he won't which begs the question what happens to him. Not that it matters atp tbh. Oda couldn't even care to come up with a proper resolution to his character this arc let alone in the future.

He'll just freestyle something

- Vegapunk also told Sanji he is disapointed he is dying in the arms of Judge's son and that fate can be cruel
- Sanji cries thinking back to his words and promises to never let anyone die in his arms again

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree, he won't which begs the question what happens to him. Not that it matters atp tbh. Oda couldn't even care to come up with a proper resolution to his character this arc let alone in the future.

He'll just freestyle something
Personally, I don't want to freestyle. It won't serve any purpose. And, I don't want him to ally with any other faction as well. It will be repeat of Kuzan - BB angle.

The best outcome is oda give us Saturn vs kiz - if not now then in future as flashback

Oda's shit writting at its peak.

He did Kizaru so dirty man. Its like he read all these comments online about Kizaru fighting the Elders, Kizaru's sacrifice etc etc and he said fuck you he'll relax on this ship and thats it, kkthxbye.

You are confusing narrator with world government
World Government always knew about York
I'll concede on that, but Vegapunk still could of killed her regardless, and with his intelligence and knack of ingenuity with technological things, could of taken the steps to fool the WG as he has proven to do so with the Pacifistas. Aa this alleged genius, he had plenty of solutions that wasn't "I'm just gonna let it happen".

Oda's shit writting at its peak.

He did Kizaru so dirty man. Its like he read all these comments online about Kizaru fighting the Elders, Kizaru's sacrifice etc etc and he said fuck you he'll relax on this ship and thats it, kkthxbye.
Kizaru's main assignment was to kill Vegapunk and he succeed in doing so

This is why I wanted something. This is this arc for him. He'll never be relevant in other arcs
Yeah Egghead was the perfect arc for him but unfortunately Oda fumbled on Kizaru's character.

Also as much as I wanted to believe that Kizaru has awakening, I don't think he has it but of course that doesn't mean I think he is suddenly weak.

Either way, I'm moving on to the Gigabull hype now!:araboss:

Status
Not open for further replies.