Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Fans and Admirals Fans, just be happy in knowing that whether its Mihawk or Akainu, Joy Boy wifi haki diffs either one or both at the same time. Don't need to fight about it :gokulaugh:

Vegapunk and his team knew the traitor's identity all along. I understand that they erased their memories to keep York unaware of their prepared plan, but they could have prevented a lot of other things if they had simply eliminated her or taken some action, instead of letting her operate freely during the events at Egghead.
When I first read it, I thought they didn’t know exactly which Vegapunk was the traitor, so they initially assumed it was Lilith, but according to the spoiler, they discovered that it was actually York. This is quite illogical. They could have literally prevented their own deaths, at least Shaka's death for sure.

By leaving her alive or not taking any action, it doesn't really matter whether the original Vegapunk is dead or not—they left one scientist for the World Government, who can still help them continue using the Mother Flame. Let's not forget that the main motive of this story arc for the Gorosei was the Mother Flame. Out of the six Vegapunks, only two survived, and one of them is now their ally. So, I have to say, they were quite successful.

Seems like Greenbull's BBC really mindbroke you this week. I've seen you do nothing but seethe at admirals all this week.
:risiup: oh yeah, aren't you the bum who was desperate for Pinzoro to sniff Kizaru's farts this arc?
Zoro vs Kizaru would have been great i know you clowns who were acting like he was too good for that are malding
What did Loda give you instead:suresure:

Zoro vs Kizaru would have been great i know you clowns who were acting like he was too good for that are malding
What did Loda give you instead:suresure:
Oh no, he gave us Kizaru holding back whole arc while still accomplishing his mission while fighting Goofy?
That surely is totally worse than fighting bum Pinzoro:risiup:

btw

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
1108 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1109 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1110 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1111 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1112 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1113 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1114 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1115 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1116 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1117 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1118 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1119 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1120 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1121 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1122 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1123 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
Why did you dox me like that :kriwhat:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah, original Joy Boy top 1 of the verse. Ryuma and Imu are 2nd and 3rd.

EOS:
1) Luffy: surpasses OG joy boy
2) Zoro: surpasses Ryuma
3) Blackbeard: surpasses Imu

Ok im coping with EOS teach because I don’t want Imu to be the final villain, which is most likely now.

"He should easily be able to" - why would he try that when he has none of the facts? Doing that could trigger a dead man's switch like the one he set up on himself. That's assuming he succeeded, and she hadn't ordered the Seraphim to protect her. Better to play a trick on them than potentially fall for their tricks.

All I'm asking for is 800 ELO chess tactics here.
So according to you, this "genius" didn't set up the kill switch in a way that he has the final say on whether or not it activates, nor a way to simply put his Satelittes on stand by like the computers they are to prevent that? As for the Seraphim, if that was a legit worry of Vegapunk, he could simply send them somewhere long enough to execute whatever they need to do to get rid of the betrayer. He could also wait until she's unconscious by sleeping or napping as we've seen orders by those with higher authority being overwritten by those with lower authority if said higher priority figure is ko'd, and that's assuming that the Seraphim were ordered by York to protect her in the 1st place. If Vegapunk isn't expecting York to have orders given to the Seraphim to protect her, then that still doesn't excuse his inaction as there isn't really anything preventing him from doing so. But thanks to his inaction, York can now build a Mother Flame for the World Government to use against innocent people to nuke any island they desire to be rid of.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah, original Joy Boy top 1 of the verse. Ryuma and Imu are 2nd and 3rd.

EOS:
1) Luffy: surpasses OG joy boy
2) Zoro: surpasses Ryuma
3) Blackbeard: surpasses Imu

Ok im coping with EOS teach because I don’t want Imu to be the final villain, which is most likely now.
Oh and EOS Koby surpasses Garp :cryabit:

Status
Not open for further replies.