Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is more rushed between this and Wano
There was a time where for all the flaws in the series Oda used to actually wrap up arcs properly, showing what each arc character was up to and wrapping the side plots properly.
York? Idk bro Saturn likely going to pick her up off-screen
Stussy? idk who is that bro
Sentoumaru? Idk rotting somewhere on the island tied up bro lol
Kizaru? idk he spent all the arc being depressed about how shit his job is but don't expect any actual conclusion for him lol

and how the fuck you have VA double chin being seen taking Joyboy without sweating while fodders are collapsing to all VAs being knocked out off-screen?
This series is absolutely finished
shit fights, shit pacing, shit writing,
the arc is still not confirmed over . Every navy are knocked out except saturn and Kizaru let Oda cook . More then likely vegapunk asked kizaru to kill him .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That’s what I’m saying. This isn’t a VS PlayStation combat game where characters get to just fight going all out. He’s conflicted between following orders and killing his friends. Obviously it affects how he’s fighting duh
Serious Akai :shocked:

the arc is still not confirmed over . Every navy are knocke dout except saturn and Kizaru let Oda cook . More thne likely vegapunk asked kizaru to kill him .
don’t know man
It does feel extremely rushed (even Wano showed what most characters whereabouts was) but that last page feels like a clear arc ending, at very least for the straw hats.
we’ll be 100% fixed next week

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
don’t know man
It does feel extremely rushed (even Wano showed what most characters whereabouts was) but that last page feels like a clear arc ending, at very least for the straw hats.
Trolling aside, Don't fall for the bait

Wait for full summary. Redon and pew didn't disclose the real juicy part of the spoiler and it's related to kiz

don’t know man
Maybe before that I think Pew did confirmed us that Kizaru is getting up this chapter . Its depend of how it happen if its just before the end theory will happen .

So incapacitate her, and put her in a room that blocks/scrambles outgoing signals. Open her up, and have your team of six super geniuses pull her apart.
Again, you're just assuming that would work. He can't be sure. As I've said, for all he knows they'd know something was wrong just because she missed a phone call.

That's just not true. Oda made it clear from the reaction in the early stages of the broadcast that most people of the world believe him at his word, because he is that highly respected among the general populace.
He said if his predictions didn't come true, that everything he says should be ignored. Most people also believe the WG, and ultimately they would listen to the highest authority in the world over him. He needed to stake his message on absolute certainty.

If he was concerned with the WG twisting his words and explaining it away, then I don't know why he made it a specific point to not lay the blame on any side. He wrote his speech exactly in a way where the WG could easily explain it away, and just say some pirates stole the Ancient Weapon and used it. He clearly didn't care about that happening.
He did that not to give the WG an out, but because he genuinely is agnostic about what their motivations might be, and also to not stoke a war against the WG in which countless civilians would be killed.

If he didn't want the WG to have the Mother Flame, why didn't he take any precautions to not let it fall into their hands after his death?
Because he believes in its existence as a form of free energy so he won't destroy or disable it, and he can't move it or York would know.

The spoilers say he wiped his memory only after two weeks, so he had to play pretend in that time.
True, I missed that. But still, if York can successfully act such that they couldn't tell, then so can they.

Again, really contrived, almost as if he had knowledge that the WG would just wait to kill him after he had time to create his broadcast rather than earlier, even though he's not supposed to have that knowledge.
He created the recording as soon as he found out about Lulusia. That's seperate from the memory wipe. But let's wait on the full summary/chapter before we argue too much about the timeline.

So he just assumed someone would pick up the torch and not only read the books, at risk of their life, but also disseminate that knowledge, instead of being proactive and doing it himself. He has a unique capability to send information across the world unimpeded, but he just trusts that it will work out after his death? Nah, I think that's silly.
The need to tell the world about the Void Century only becomes apparent because of Lulusia as I said. And after that, he did do it. As for the books themselves, he told no-one where Saul and the books are, not even Robin. The books need to remain hidden and protected for now, not disseminated.

Last edited:
Lmao. He stands up bro. That's it. Pew said that much.
All we need . All navy are koed except him and saturn and he stand up now ? Aso It is literally revealed this chapter that vegapunk planned his death and who killed him and was hell bent on killing him ? Hope is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.