Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with Loda not trusting Zoro as top tier and more about him not really caring about kizaru. You are forgetting Loda didn't give his mc any real opponent either mostly fooling around nobody aside from vegapunks were taken down
Oda doesn't care about Zoro and swordsman been obvious since 26 years ago. Give up.

This has nothing to do with Loda not trusting Zoro as top tier and more about him not really caring about kizaru. You are forgetting Loda didn't give his mc any real opponent either mostly fooling around nobody aside from vegapunks were taken down
Why u debate with that low iq kizarudog?
He s hurting rn give him time

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
You should take retirement from being an admiral fan

Kaku stussy means shit.

Saturn isn't making to MJ. There is a reason why he's the only one who is left out and why all other VAs are koed while kiz is getting up.

Something will likely to happen to Saturn for Devon plot to play.

Look above ^^ and then add element of off-panelling.

Oda won't show us what happened to Saturn..so that Devon being Saturn plot come out as shocking revelation and then we will see what happened here
My dyslexia in the morning be like "Kaku made stussy shit" and I'm like "pretty sure Reborn didn't write that"

Saturn got left behind to secure the Mother Flame, York, and slaughter the Marines to hide the evidence, IMO.

Egghead is the ultimate Ohara: the Marines themselves learned too much, and now must be eliminated.

Ohara was Kuzan's turning point, when he realized what terrorism the WG would commit to hide history.

Kizaru is about to see the same thing, when Saturn orders the Seraphim to slaughter his troops, after Imu orders everyone to be killed.

I just hope Imu ain't the final villain and the role falls to Blackbeard. Teach needs to throw that trash into a black hole. Now there will be the Elbaf arc, it was always an iconic future destination. I'm interested in seeing if Oda will do some good work with Usopp. As for Kizaru, yeah we probably will never see him go all out. Akainu will likely be the only top tier marine that we ever see go all out on panel and that's a pity.

Hopefully (at least for the Kingdom bros) Kingdom will be cooking again soon✌🏻

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lmao I simply said who is up rn. Yea the setup is there but the last panels of this chapter strongly allude to the arc being over.

Kizaru fighting Saturn when there is no threat to anyone is dumb. He needs a reason.
If after bonney and kuma anyone has reason to go after Saturn then it's kiz.

Let me tell you something -

Did VP lose anything in this arc? No he gained what he wanted - he wanted to die, broadcast his recording, help bonney and Shs and ensure one VP lives.

Did bonney and kuma lost anything? Not really...they are united and found Nika.

Did SHs lost anything? Obviously nothing

Then who actually suffered? WG because they failed to stop the broadcast but at personal level - it's kizaru who lost the most.

He beat his own friend, tried to kill bonney and killed VP real self. And, if this wasn't enough - he's perhaps having conflict regarding his own justice.

And, with everything in place and no eyes to see, Kiz vs Saturn has substance but only downside is we won't see it. It will be off-panelled.

Same sbs says he's number 2 therefore right hand etc. Straw hats don't have any VC, if they have it's Zoro.
Strongest subordinate =/= vice captain

Zoro isn’t any more important than any of the other strawhats and his opinions aren’t any more relevant than theirs. Same applies vice versa
The only hierarchy within the crew besides captain is the “wings” and kinda Jinbe. Them being the strongest fighters meaning they are tasked to protect the crew when luffy’s not around

Usopp is a proud pirate and like luffy has always wanted to be one. With him most likely to keep on sailing as a pirate even his own captain after luffy
Usopp was not only originally planned to be the vice captain but he’s straight up lied about it multiple times

Even if he gets the position with the greater world recognizing him as such he’s not going to actually start to have actual power over the rest of the crew. If they want to listen to him they will but if they don’t they won’t and again vice versa
If he’s going to lead anyone it’s probably going to be the fleet. With him eventually leading 8,000+ men

Status
Not open for further replies.