Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no, Loki is not a fighter.
You guys said this about the gorosei
And yet i was the only one who made a thread on it disproving literally everyone here

Shameless plug: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/admirals-are-gorosei-commanders.40076/

I was also the one who correctly theorized Sanji having a regular base form and gene activation mode he could tap into at will. But I won’t link it cause you get the point

Loki is the PRINCE of giants. He’s definitely a fighter, trust me on this. My track record is nice so far

So CoC haki changes the “sword skill”

That means CoC haki can change the exact same move from ONE sword skill to ANOTHER sword skill

It’s almost like CoC haki IS PART of the Sword skill since it has the ability to CHANGE IT, Right?
Nah. I just checked the viz official:

No mention of swordsmanship here. I trust Viz official over screenshots of fake fanfic translation. "Power". Is fundamentally different to "sword skill" through and through. That kanji shit he brought up is completely invalidated.
Anyways nah, not just CoC haki as a whole is fundamentally different to sword skill. Kaido said "power" in relation to the scabbards attack. The bounty post simply mentions sword skill. 2 completely different words. CoC is not a part of sword skill, no haki is.

And yet i was the only one who made a thread on it disproving literally everyone here

Shameless plug: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/admirals-are-gorosei-commanders.40076/

I was also the one who correctly theorized Sanji having a regular base form and gene activation mode he could tap into at will. But I won’t link it cause you get the point

Loki is the PRINCE if giants. He’s definitely strong lil bro
Elbaf is a nation of warriors, obviously the prince is also a warrior
Post automatically merged:

No one talks about the King of Elbaf

It could be. He probably wanted to extend the fight and was told no
clearly he wanted to flesh out akoji and garp potentaly shiryu too.....what a wast of opportunity cuz vincent is way better than Oda in drawing sequence
Well they cut 95% of what he animated, so he probably had some brrrazy fight scenes between Kuzan and Garp, and potentially other BB Pirates as well. Might have been fight of the year.
totally agree:josad:

Her bite can put relative strong characters to sleep. She need to do sneak attacks against them because they are actually strong, and not an weak slow character like Black Maria
We talking about yonkou commanders here my friend, Maha died fighting one yonkou commander with the hp in the red, can Stussy beat Maha? Its all very simple my dude.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Clown author Toei has been saving his lame ass for months is he feeling embarrassed now how hard they have been carrying him
No way is Oda trying to sabotage the anime too now :risiup:

I thought I could finally get rid of Oda from the equation, since he doesn't want to draw fights, I thought fine then toei it is, this man just had to cockblock :rolaugh:

Cause Sandai Kitetsu should probably be a higher tier than it is, it runs on Demonic Aura.. It should be on par with Ame no Habakiri, they were both created by Oden's father..

Scabbards Blades are most likely all part of the 50 Skillful Grade Blades..

What you mean, Kuina used Wado at that time as other any normal Blade, she just beat Zoro because she was stronger..
Zoro used Wado and Shusui since the start of the series… how come he was using them without CoC? Wado and Shusui are the same rank as Enma and ame no habakiri

And no, Sandai is not going to be retconed to what you want just because of your nonsense headcanon

Elbaf is a nation of warriors, obviously the prince is also a warrior
Post automatically merged:

No one talks about the King of Elbaf
Nah the prince will 1000% be a retard. He was pining after Lola of all people. And she literally REJECTED him. You know? Lola?

The chick who literally asks ANYONE with a piece of dick on their body if they wanna be her husband?

Loki will be a clown of Gigantic proportions. Book it :kata:

Nah. I just checked the viz official:

No mention of swordsmanship here. I trust Viz official over screenshots of fake fanfic translation. "Power". Is fundamentally different to "sword skill" through and through. That kanji shit he brought up is completely invalidated.
Anyways nah, not just CoC haki as a whole is fundamentally different to sword skill. Kaido said "power" in relation to the scabbards attack. The bounty post simply mentions sword skill. 2 completely different words. CoC is not a part of sword skill, no haki is.
So Oden does Oden have better SWORD SKILL than his Scabbards or is he STRONGER than his scabbards

Loki is the PRINCE of giants. He’s definitely a fighter, trust me on this. My track record is nice so far
Lol people said the shogun of wano will be a Top 3 swordsman. Loki actually looks like a Orochi type person in his silhoutte, there is a reason why Lola didnt want to marry this dude, he is probably a beta male king. Orochi style. Life is simple.

We talking about yonkou commanders here my friend, Maha died fighting one yonkou commander with the hp in the red, can Stussy beat Maha? Its all very simple my dude.
Obviously she can beat him. She is probably a zoan mythical user. And again Black Maria is weak, doesnt matter if she is a yonkou commander, she is probably the weakest tobiroppo

Status
Not open for further replies.