By studying linguistic or going into classes to learn those new language. You can't learn a language just by reciting dictionnaries, you need to understand the context in which to uses words and learn that sometimes, some usage are better than others.
whcih dictionaries also do. they give multiple meanings for different contexts. example sentences as well. obviously you also need to learn some grammar, but to the learn what the words mean, dictionaries are the way to go. . . .

By healthy condition of some person, I mean no potential sufferings.
elaborate. i still dont see how this plays into how words are used and defined
Post automatically merged:

Women IS a scientific word in the sence that it is recognized sociologically as a gender by human sciences.

I gave you plenty of ressource demonstrating just that. Now either you accept them or you don't. If you want to deny science, you are welcome, that would simply not be with my help.
well in colloquial terms outside of sociology, its an adult human female. cry me a river

Indeed. The stigma makes the difference because said stigma can ALWAYS be used against them.
but its still basically a disorder, they are just calling it differently. . . .

But sure.. if you want to use a usage that creates oppression, you can.
it doesnt necessarily create oppression.

not like i care about what you say anyway.

Currentlty.. again.. for the 1000th times, I'm telling you that the LEGITIMATE usage is the usage that does NOT create oppression against Trans people.

In other word, the legitimate usage is the scientific usage and definition of the words men, women, female and males.
bruh, the legitimate usage is how the word is actually defined and used by people. if we dont use language this way, we can stop using language altogether, it becomes meaningless.

and there is still no working definition based on gender identity.

Last edited:
whcih dictionaries also do. they give multiple meanings for different contexts. example sentences as well. obviously you also need to learn some grammar, but to the learn what the words mean, dictionaries are the way to go. . . .
Yes, when they are well done, and yet you still choose to focus on only one meaning and not the scientific or activist one.

elaborate. i still dont see how this plays into how words are used and defined
The same ways we need to avoid to use racist words to avoid creating even more oppression against racialized people, we must avoid to use transphobic ones to avoid creating even more oppression against Trans people.

It's really that simple.

well in colloquial terms outside of sociology, its an adult human female. cry me a river
As I said, those words, in random usage, creates oppression.

You can use them if you want and do exist in the dictionnary yes, as every usage, but it's illegitimate since it creates oppression and it's invalidated by the scientific and activist consensus.

Your choice.

but its still basically a disorder, they are just calling it differently. . . .
Yes, but the change of word permits to avoid the stigma.

"Gender identity disorder" implies (if you don't know what it means) that people could have a disorder just because they have a different identity. But this is extremely harmfull to trans people.

Instead, "gender disphoria" creates the picture that there is a disorder linked to the insatisfaction of the individual themselves. Thus ereasing the stigma. And the potential negative usage of the disorder.

Again, you need to understand why words have a social and political importance. You might not be impacted by this change of wording, but for Trans people it's day and night.

not like i care about what you say anyway.
I'm not surprised

bruh, the legitimate usage is how the word is actually defined and used by people
No. If the usage of the word hurts people it's not legitimate anymore. That's literally what I explain in the message just above.

if we dont use language this way, we can stop using language altogether, it becomes meaningless.
We are ALREADY using language this way and we have been doing so for millenias mate. Some usage of language are simply not legitimate for some when they could be legitimate for others.

For example, would you use the N-Word ?

This is an simple example that usage of language can sometimes be illegitimate.

and there is still no working definition based on gender identity
There are, but for you to understand it. You actually will need to read for once and look at something else than bad dictionnaries:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/996319297/gender-identity-pronouns-expression-guide-lgbtq
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232363
https://orwh.od.nih.gov/sex-gender

And since it seems to be difficult for you to understand gender identity, here is a little video targeted for children:

Women IS a scientific word
Fluffy WHAT?
That statement is dumber than "melons are actually berries" and "strawberries are no berries" kinda appropriation of millennia old words by botanists

Well, at least you guys have a great constitution that respects individuals freedoms. Not many countries allow citizens true free speech and gun ownership.

I disagree that this is the center of political debate, especially when there's an incoming US presidential election and we seem to be at the doorstep of WWIII. There are more interesting topics.
Yes, there are indeed more interesting topic. It's not the left or even liberal who chooses to be divide on this topic :

Sadly, if we want to know very quickly on what side people are, the question of transidentity makes it VERY clear

Fluffy WHAT?
That statement is dumber than "melons are actually berries" and "strawberries are no berries" kinda appropriation of millennia old words by botanists
As a gender identity, recognized by human science, yes, it can be considered as a scientific concept. Or more exactly, a scientific object of study.

Even in France they ain’t all rich.
You will have to prove that.

And rich, in France, are any person who have more than 3860 € per month AFTER taxes.

Let’s say I rent an apartment in a little town 300€, it’s very far from 4K income. You either need to rent multiple proprieties or rent a big apartment in Paris
You understand that I'm talking about people who own buildings in which people own appartment, right ? SO usually, people who own multiple appartments...

You understand that I'm talking about people who own buildings in which people own appartment, right ? SO usually, people who own multiple appartments...
Now I do. But they usually have to pay their credit with the rents for decades. But yeah they’ll hardly argue that they ain’t rich once the credit is paid I guess

Now I do. But they usually have to pay their credit with the rents for decades. But yeah they’ll hardly argue that they ain’t rich once the credit is paid I guess
Again, I think there is a missunderstanding.

I'm not talking about people who owns appartment here. "When I say that people who owns building are rich". Or even those who ows a house.

I'm talking about those who owns MULTIPLE appartments WITH the building itself and sometimes even multiple building with other appartments.

Those people don't have credits problems lol

been doing so for millenias mate. Some usage of language are simply not legitimate for some when they could be legitimate for others.

For example, would you use the N-Word ?

This is an simple example that usage of language can sometimes be illegitimate.
Not using a word because of its extremely negative meaning isnt comparable to using a basic word as it is defined.

Yes, there are indeed more interesting topic. It's not the left or even liberal who chooses to be divide on this topic :

Sadly, if we want to know very quickly on what side people are, the question of transidentity makes it VERY clear
Let's make one thing clear, I don't really care about what you think of me and I am not defined by your weird tests. And I don't want to speak in their stead, but I have the feeling neither does the rest of the forum. Besides this is the political thread, not the Lokigo political spectrum evaluation test.

And since it seems to be difficult for you to understand gender identity, here is a little video targeted for children:
you can repeat this as much as you like, its not hard to get at all, most people just disagree with you

And no link you shared here gives an actual working definition lmao.

scientific or activist one.
Lul

The same ways we need to avoid to use racist words to avoid creating even more oppression against racialized people, we must avoid to use transphobic ones to avoid creating even more oppression against Trans people.

It's really that simple.
Woman is not a transphobic word. Its not my or anyones fault that this term is defined by "female" and its not my fault that transwomen arent female.

And its not transphobic to say transwomen arent female. Its just what it is.

No. If the usage of the word hurts people it's not legitimate anymore. That's literally what I explain in the message just above.
I couldnt care less about hurting the feelings of random people by using words as they are defined instead of catering to an agenda of a vocal minority

Offense is taken, not given.

Not using a word because of its extremely negative meaning isnt comparable to using a basic word as it is defined.
Like I said, it's the case here.

You can either accept it or refuse it and use the oppressive definitions of those words, it's your choice.

and I am not defined by your weird tests.
Well, you can run from it if you want.

Transidentity is THE biggest difference and point of contention (at the moment) between conservatives ( republicans/far rightist/ conservatist capitalist and liberatarian) and progressists (liberals/leftist/radical leftist)

This method was proven definitely reliable for me hehe

you can repeat this as much as you like, its not hard to get at all, most people just disagree with you

And no link you shared here gives an actual working definition lmao.
Yes, those links are clear, and the definition are VERY CLEAR and working. You just refuse to accept them. Which makes your point of view slighly [Search Your Label Here]. But this is not surprising. You have been defensive against a progressive agenda for the legitimity of transidentity since the beginning.

You can "lul" all you want. mate, you are still refusing to accept scientific consensus.