If only they got rid of the monarchy at least:seriously:
I can't remember anyone apart from Reform party wanting to do it. Not from the parties in the recent election. It is more ridiculous than most people are aware off though in regards to the sheer amounts of tax wasted on them.

Corbyn (labour) wanted to get rid of it too, but he got labelled antisemitic for no reason and that was it as no good point he made ever mattered again afterwards.

What's going on in UK and France? Why riots?
In short:

> The far right is rising in every western country and radicalizing more and more.
> Muslim and migrant are the current target of those movement and the muslim community is important in the UK
> A murder of three children by stabbing FALSELY attributed to a muslim by islamophobic groups
> People "having enough" [of muslim] demosntrating in the streets
> Demonstration quickly turned into riot and racist milicia targetting muslim and racialized minorities
> Counter protest of antifa and muslim started to rise to stop them
> Rise of violence

Reason : Bigotry and crypto fascist ideas.

Possible consequence : A conflagration through the dediabolization of violences for Far right, fascist and neonazi groups all over Europe and the multiplication of fascist and violent milicias

What's going on in UK and France? Why riots?
The native british are pissed because of the mass migration and the crimes it comes with. Catalyst of the whole thing was a migrant who killed 3 kids.

And then you have the muslims running through the streets with machetes in hand and allahu akbar on their lips.

And it's not only france and UK. Ireland also burns. Next could be germany.

There were riots after the election,or do you want to deny it?
Don't you know how to read ? >>>

those were demonstrations of joy that were repressed by the power's StormTroopers !
In short, its the stormtroopers who transformed those demonstration into violent ones. Not demonstrators. And there has been NO Riot in France since last year with the pension reforms.

Don't confuse things. France is not the UK.

When french people riot, its because they are desesperate. So its not a bunch of fascist and racist thug roaming the streets, its an army of angry citizen going full out against stormtroopers. With destruction all around.

There were riots after the election,or do you want to deny it? So he was not complete wrong only because right now there are no riots. There are every few months riots in france,so it's only a matter if time.
The scale is tremendously different. You're talking about not even hundreds of people to nation-wide conspiracy theorist protests in the UK.

And there is a difference between "what happenED" within a night and "whats happens" as in right now.

Nonsensical argumentation.

The scale is tremendously different. You're talking about not even hundreds of people to nation-wide conspiracy theorist protests in the UK.

And there is a difference between "what happenED" within a night and "whats happens" as in right now.

Nonsensical argumentation.
Its not nonsensical on the greater scale. Many western countrys are on the edge of instability. Riots are not a norm,they are a exception. Or maybe I should say,they should be a exception.

And calling the protesters in the UK conspiracy theorist is just beyond stupid. The people are sick and tired of crimes commited by migrants,they are tired of Idiots who call them "isms" only because they don't want to accept this new "Utopia" the Elite is building on their backs. But if the migrants running of the streets,burning shit like in Leeds,then these are firery,but mostly peaceful protests aka a summer of love.:milaugh:

Its not nonsensical on the greater scale. Many western countrys are on the edge of instability. Riots are not a norm,they are a exception. Or maybe I should say,they should be a exception.

And calling the protesters in the UK conspiracy theorist is just beyond stupid. The people are sick and tired of crimes commited by migrants,they are tired of Idiots who call them "isms" only because they don't want to accept this new "Utopia" the Elite is building on their backs. But if the migrants running of the streets,burning shit like in Leeds,then these are firery,but mostly peaceful protests aka a summer of love.:milaugh:
I see you guys are condemning riots only when it's the far-left and non-whites.

So much for Logiko being an extremist when you're being a shill to violent protests and hiding behind : they're just "sick and tired".

The UK killer wasn't even a migrant. He was born in the UK. There is no link to any ideology. My guess is the teenager is probably mentally-ill and whatnot.

I see you guys are condemning riots only when it's the far-left and non-whites.

So much for Logiko being an extremist when you're being a shill to violent protests and hiding behind : they're just "sick and tired".

The UK killer wasn't even a migrant. He was born in the UK. There is no link to any ideology. My guess is the teenager is probably mentally-ill and whatnot.
Brown people of Arab descent cannot be mentally-ill. Only weak pasty whites can suffer from such illnesses