Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let year of Sanji come first :milaugh:
All other SH combined only wish to have 1/4 of Sanji importance, focus. characterization and development since the TS

only hope is for damn poor Usopp in Elbaf but even if he is indeed great and developed in Elbaf I don’t even know if that can save the disaster he has been since the TS

All others are doomed to play second or third fiddle

Oh I think people know besides some real deranged ones

Even if you read in other threads or FCs people resigned their favs are basically cut out from plot relevance and character moments

4th arc back to back he gets the most development oda likes him to write the most is undeniable now and its gonna just increase the more he gonna increase focus on the SHs the more the final arc progresses.

Egghead was an arc that the SHs did the least since Zou even here he got MC treatment with the closing flashback of the most pivotal character of that arc
In future bb arc as well, oda set him up for pudding rescue, he is the only one other then Luffy with garp that connected to BB

In future bb arc as well, oda set him up for pudding rescue, he is the only one other then Luffy with garp that connected to BB
I legit forgot about the pudding plotline, there's too much gas and tie ins set up for him
The worlds sea level are directly tied to imu and WG too which is guaranteed on one way or more related to the all blue

:shocked:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Negative this is the repeat of pre-ts where after alabasta Sanji was put on the sidelines but came into the front with W7/Ennies Lobby and continued to look great until the end of the pre-ts. Same thing has happened with Wano, Sanji will continue to shine for as long as the story continues :stealthblack:
You are talking about one piece.

It ended two years ago.

Now, it's Nika piece :finally:

:josad:

You are talking about one piece.

It ended two years ago.

Now, it's Nika piece :finally:

:josad:
Doesnt really apply to Sanji
Sanji had a way stronger focus on his character writing post-ts than pre-ts, and this includes post-nika arc like Egghead. Dont know about the lesser strawhats they seem to suffer that's true. You are free to compare. Like if Skypia happened today for example people would say sanji had no solo fight here and meme that enel one shot him (which was a legit one shot, not even a agenda meme), that would be it. Overall nothing character critical really happened to Sanji in Skypia, he had some cool pages but the same as always. You compare that to egghead where Sanji is the only one grappling with Vegapunk situation, the one directing the crew through the arc with orders, trying to hold I together and so on.

And he is way more tied to the main plot parts than ever, he learned about Nika and Seraphim from Vegapunk, knows about the magic circle powers of the Gorosei as he saw it twice, encountered Kizaru, was present when Saturn was talking about bonney and her mother, was present during Vegapunks final wish to die, talked with the giants and even directed them and so on

Last edited: