Status
Not open for further replies.
i've made list of claims btw, not sure if i've missed sth

Naomi - immune to neighbour chat
Flower - immune to neighbour chat and boosts like me, can self solve
Polar Bear - can self solve
Pot Goblin - always in night council (4th)
xenos5 - bleed heal, has "Telekinesis"
The Orca - poison heal
Michelle - immune to investigations
Boa - "I have a shop"

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I just hope I won’t get Culted this time cuz fook Cults fr.
Idk lmao for me it is the opposite.
Ye, I hate getting the culted message, because it often means you are of value to the cult leader and it is a compliment and now you have to live up to that.

On the other hand you have a bunch of townread people (in ideal case) townreading you if everything goes well. Aka a secondary townreading axis and I love this.

So it makes the game technically easier, if you overcome the pressure lol

Idk lmao for me it is the opposite.
Ye, I hate getting the culted message, because it often means you are of value to the cult leader and it is a compliment and now you have to live up to that.

On the other hand you have a bunch of townread people (in ideal case) townreading you if everything goes well. Aka a secondary townreading axis and I love this.

So it makes the game technically easier, if you overcome the pressure lol
I hate it cuz I‘d have to do actions 24/7 which is exhausting. Super glad I‘m not scum for this reason, too.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I hate it cuz I‘d have to do actions 24/7 which is exhausting. Super glad I‘m not scum for this reason, too.
:suresure: yeh making actions is nasty, I can relate to that statement. As town like jigglypuff back then I also used half my role else I'd receive a burn out.

I'd probably do the same this game too tbh. Because idk, I have two gacha games to play later today and basically every day. Xd

:suresure: yeh making actions is nasty, I can relate to that statement. As town like jigglypuff back then I also used half my role else I'd receive a burn out.

I'd probably do the same this game too tbh. Because idk, I have two gacha games to play later today and basically every day. Xd
I intend to use up my actives (which is basically clearing with action stop and all) and then get offed by scum lol.

Basically here's the rule of thumb

If everyone wants to murder ekko he's usually town

If nobody cares about him and I'm screaming from the hilltops that he's scum better believe he's probably flipping scum
Nah, that's not it
I mean Cmon Michelle, you claimed to read my posts, or it was only my read list lol?

I explained in this post why you are informed.
Yeah
This is on the first page
- Being elected to Night Council
That is public info.
The post from Boa is basically the first post of a player on page one and he was instantly pushed for it.
And I already said I read your reads post quoted by SK. I didn't read posts from page 2 until the page I entered. Also catching up on phone made me skip some posts so I didn't notice your answer.

Your case on me informed doesn't hold water. My info is everyone's knowledge, my first post is not a lie.

I wonder if you read the OPs or at least skimmed it like I did.
Can you elaborate here? If you have a shop tell us what it is about. Are you town?
Just out of curiosity, was any scum answering yes at this question?
The council thing is for the memes, if you read the thread you should be able to tell, you grabbed one post to yotan and rolled with it, and you are not townie in my eyes. Less time going in circles and more time proving to me why you are townie Michelle.

I would expect townie Michelle to look at it from my pov and see my case and make a reasonable conclusion if my pov is coming from scum or townie perspective. You being a tad too defensive here.

Memes are funny, you should know I love memes. It's by no means a concern though lol, not sure where that is coming from.
I can't read the thread anyway today, I will read later in the game Isos of flipped scum.
I can't see from your POV because I don't have your head and also I know exactly my alignment.
Can't really articulate a reason because it's more in my balls, but basically I know when you're making much ado about nothing. Don't think you actually care about the whole saber thing and you'd rather just skip past that and get straight into trying to read people
From previous games your tendency to impose your POV comes from scum you...
Nah I'm fine, i expected such response, I expect 3 more votes in current hour or two
Why?
Outside of Ultra...give me Charlie and Flower as scum
I like Orca as well
I find it very funny you posted this after I replied to your post about not looking for scum, but for townies instead.
I think it looks rather towny
naomi do u remember who was ultra pushing before i joined?
well it was flower then polar and so on.

he is town imo
That's good to know

@Naomi I am not convinced about Ultra, he is pushing in a not towny way stretching conclusions. It's true he allegedly reevaluated me, but it was because he will have a disadvantaged position if he's pushing me further.

I wonder if this is multiball.

Status
Not open for further replies.