Status
Not open for further replies.
it matches the flavour and style of ability she already did with the Time Stop thing
She claimed the time stop wasn't hers
But you rather encourage Muugen‘s obvious nonsense and rile him up against me to derail the thread and trample on me, too, so you get your sweet distraction you will have for days.

Vote Flower.

I rather get lynched today, flip and get revived and see you guys burn right after than play your dumb Flower push game you do every game.

Bye.
I'm game for this honestly

(everyone who town reads him has "good reads" and everyone who doesn't, doesn't)
basically this @Councilman TheAncientCenturion

Now is kinda time to explain fella considerin SK is on the main wagon cause of all this and if he's town it'll be a big blow to us
I don't think pot is scum tbh. Call it gut. I would look at the players who hopped into my wagon. I am almost confident scum is there.
Gut feeling Pot isn't scum because he agrees with him. I got caught in the same shet in last game

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
God I promise this is the only time I will be petty in this game. Forgive me.

Out of all the games I have ever played... not once have I ever voted for myself when it would cost town.
Never. We rage against the game and curse others out, but i'll never give scum that satisfaction.

But I have seen town players and town Flowa do it before.

Never. We rage against the game and curse others out, but i'll never give scum that satisfaction.

But I have seen town players and town Flowa do it before.
But how many times have we been this road?

How many times does Flower fuck shit up for no reason, claims via some bullshit, people call it being dumb and she puts her head in the ground and starts griefing?

Sorry. I just can’t enjoy this here anymore.

It‘s so frustrating when you just want to chill and help people and then get called a detriment to Town, spiteful (when it isn’t spite and the reasons are valid, what scum hunting is Zem doing like at all?) and your intelligence gets insulted at every turn, too.

Literally they should stop treating me like crap every game.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
An action was used to change the target of this ability:

Tags may not work here but I'll have to fix them later.

oh look flower got indigo outed:
+ Nocturnal Detective Agency (Master Detective Archives: Rain Code)

Worst

Custom title
God I promise this is the only time I will be petty in this game. Forgive me.

Out of all the games I have ever played... not once have I ever voted for myself when it would cost town.
I'm sorry Zem but if for one second in this game i'll get the most remote doubt you're scum.....no amounts of tears and prayers will save you from my resolve

Status
Not open for further replies.