Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Interesting. mind expanding upon the MU thing. This is news to me. I know @Princess Abigail
Flower's UN on MU is Fleur. Mango has no reason to call Flower Fleur, so it stands to reason that her being called that was at the forefront of his mind. It could have been that he was reading an MU game or something, but he initially tried to pass it off as part of his gimmick, when he clearly hadn't checked what the German word for Flower was, so it can't have had anything to do with his gimmick. Most likely, someone who knows Flower as Fleur referred to her as such, and that was why it would be on Mango's mind. It's hard to narrow it down much further than that, I would profile the mystery MU player as someone who knows Flower reasonably well and is engaged with the game, but that part isn't really the important bit (just worth keeping in mind). What is important, is that Mango lied about his version of events, which is outing IMO.

Flower's UN on MU is Fleur. Mango has no reason to call Flower Fleur, so it stands to reason that her being called that was at the forefront of his mind. It could have been that he was reading an MU game or something, but he initially tried to pass it off as part of his gimmick, when he clearly hadn't checked what the German word for Flower was, so it can't have had anything to do with his gimmick. Most likely, someone who knows Flower as Fleur referred to her as such, and that was why it would be on Mango's mind. It's hard to narrow it down much further than that, I would profile the mystery MU player as someone who knows Flower reasonably well and is engaged with the game, but that part isn't really the important bit (just worth keeping in mind). What is important, is that Mango lied about his version of events, which is outing IMO.
you went through all this effort to cook up this analysis but didn't realize there's only like 2 players here who fit this criteria lol

Well this makes him and the MU players all not a good look.

We had a great day. We went to Stewart Beach, the Strand and to the rainforest Cafe.
Awesome! I can't remember where we went specifically, but we drove south until we came to one of the beaches toward the south end you could drive on. Wasnt much to do at the time because of all the hurricane damage still. Bolivar Peninsula was nice. Went to Matagorda a lot along with Padre Island a whole bunch

can someone translate this in simple english, ty

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That's awfully specific Mango. The German word for Flower is Blume, so it's not close to Fleur. So what, you just randomly decided to call her Fleur based on her backing you up at the Mafia Championships several years ago? Because we know it wasn't an attempt to pass off your gimmick like you initially claimed. Not only are you probable Scum, we can also deduce that at least one of the MU crowd Flower brought in are scum with you.

I think Watson is still a slam dunk but hard to really get past this too. Would like to see this dead, or Watson dead, take your pick and lynch the other if we can't kill both.
Okay first up, you're wrong in your conclusion and this is absolutely a wild leap. I will admit to the language hiccup, but I've referred to flower as Fleur in the past as well so this isn't a gotcha as you believe it to be. I assumed, without having checked, that it was the German word for flower due to it being her name on MU.

Though yes, I don't refer to her as that very often it has happened before, and whether she remember that or not doesn't really matter to me.

So what if it is specific, playing the championships was a memorable event, and coincidentally I re-read some of the game I played not too long ago.

Your reasoning here is entirely that I couldn't possibly remember her name, and the only reason i would refer to her by this name is that I must be on a team with someone who is a MU frequenter.

I know some people like to question my intelligence, but is this the level of standard I'm being held to?
I don't know if I should feel offended lmao

Doesn't seem likely

Status
Not open for further replies.