Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How ass is Worst gen that everyone wants to auto lynch Kekko except when he rolls scum then nobody even glances at him funny. It's unreal
wym i get lynched alot as scum, there was a period of time when ive been rolling nothing but scum back to back

Zemmi

GodMommie
I can’t decide if I should join the discord chat thingy… I don’t want to feel left out and it could provide good info, but I don’t want to keep up with something else, nor have any negative effects. Decision decisions…

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can’t decide if I should join the discord chat thingy… I don’t want to feel left out and it could provide good info, but I don’t want to keep up with something else, nor have any negative effects. Decision decisions…
just join and put it on mute, you never know maybe we'd have a karaoke night and u dont wanna miss it ^^

Emil

Certified Memelord
because day 1 is the day with least content for scum to manipulate and i tend to not bus or hide behind voting my teammates, i usually either get yeeted day 1 as scum or survive till like end of the game, there is usually no in between unless mech gg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.