Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
What's your opinion on this Ultra/SK dilemma @Ratchet ?
I liked Soul less initially, but I think he's been more or less fine after that. Not confident enough to say he's definitely town or anything. Ultra I think has been *fine* but his dismissiveness towards other (better imo) alternatives concerns me.
RATCHET.

You fuck.

Right off.

It's not AtE. Shove it up your ass.

I look scummy; vote me. I'm not trying to wiggle out of this you fucking cunt.

Just because I air my frustrations doesn't mean it's to appeal to pathos at all. It was directed at hime's observation toward me and made me a little sad toward myself, you are not part of the equation.
No reason for this sort of response. I have voted you, I was the first one to do so, and I'm campaigning to have you lynched. That doesn't give you license to insult me.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I liked Soul less initially, but I think he's been more or less fine after that. Not confident enough to say he's definitely town or anything. Ultra I think has been *fine* but his dismissiveness towards other (better imo) alternatives concerns me.
I agree with your view on SK overall ( well it was my previous feeling as well )

Well Ultra is tunneled if you were 100% sold on someone wouldn't you try and see the end of it no matter what ?

No reason for this sort of response. I have voted you, I was the first one to do so, and I'm campaigning to have you lynched. That doesn't give you license to insult me.
You know full well I find it deeply and personally insulting when I express something and then have it be framed as AtE.

I do apologize but this is not something I tend to enjoy reading.

Ratchet

β€Ž
compartmentalize the two you wretched little fuck

i am legitimately perturbed about that /outside the game/.
Again, you're insulting me because I, what, dared to read into your motives? I can believe it genuinely upsets you. But it's my job to read into motivations behind actions, I feel like I haven't given you reason to believe my intention is malicious (as in, my intention is to cause you upset) so what gives? You can speak to me like I'm a human being, and with some respect (no more than I give you), thank you very much.

Again, you're insulting me because I, what, dared to read into your motives? I can believe it genuinely upsets you. But it's my job to read into motivations behind actions, I feel like I haven't given you reason to believe my intention is malicious (as in, my intention is to cause you upset) so what gives? You can speak to me like I'm a human being, and with some respect (no more than I give you), thank you very much.
How about let me do the talking considering all the emotions going on here? I don't want flower 2.0

Ratchet

β€Ž
You know full well I find it deeply and personally insulting when I express something and then have it be framed as AtE.

I do apologize but this is not something I tend to enjoy reading.
Something can be genuine, and still be AtE. I feel like your frustration is stemming from the idea that I question the legitimacy of your frustration there. I'm not doing that. I'm pointing out that your response is fallacious, and thus shouldn't persuade people.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Obviously you two interacting with each other is gonna derail it to kingdom come and we won't get anything of use other than flower 2.0

I would rather have a discussion about what we can do and what we can't rather than screaming
I think sir ratchet can keep his cool if needed i don't think he's gonna lose his cool.....also u can't just not go after people because they might get emotional or it would be a dilemma to do anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.