Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I expected Worst to blast SK given Nao sent him an amp. Why waste actions on somebody you think is going down?

I also never suspected Luugen. I even said he‘s probably Town. Blatantly wrong and just shade yet again.
You quite clearly called several of us scums.

And SK is your prime suspect yet you don't bother to destroy his actions so he can't possibly retaliate or protect himself?

Good post!

I do not know this Saber guy (girl?), not sure if it would have guts to fake poison on itself.

Reloaded likely scum here.

Watson i had initial good vibe, needs to see more. Ratchet thinks she may be scum and I think he is good Watson Reader.
Watson should contribute more, she entered the thread just to roll over and do nothing, I find that weird af, she did had a small defense for Mango, and called Ratchet town, just a small stance here.
Im interested in this Fleur scenario also, this can be link, one of my main suspects, Saber had a defense for Mango, and Mango had a defense for Saber, this is interconnected in a weird way.
just searched "fleur" by "mangosenpai" and he already called her this more than once tbh
So it seems that Saber and Reloaded does have some sort of history together from the looks of it.

Well, this is news to me, but I suppose it does look quite a lot less incriminating.
So im following what Ratchet is talking about, this is like a spider web.
I like that you are reading what is going on Melkor, towny.

You quite clearly called several of us scums.

And SK is your prime suspect yet you don't bother to destroy his actions so he can't possibly retaliate or protect himself?
Clearly you‘re just twisting my words now and aren’t reading. I said I expected SK to flip. I‘m not wasting stuff on a dead man, especially not one-shots.

Clearly you‘re just twisting my words now and aren’t reading. I said I expected SK to flip. I‘m not wasting stuff on a dead man, especially not one-shots.
He is your prime suspect and you did nothing to increase his chances of death lmfao

Worst himself has no clue wtf is going on and he never received any amp.

This is fucking horrible

It‘s getting infuriating and I actually signed up to have fun. So I will stop interacting with those bad faith actors now.

Sup @Indigo :smoothy:.

Also @BakiDou do you have reads?
Besides my suspicions on Saber, Reloaded, Watson etc

some town reads
Naomi(I liked her towniest town comment 1st i think)
Flower
Soul
Xenos(heals bleeds)
Broki
Indigo
Ratchet
Ultra
Melkor
Michelle(looks proactive enough)
Charlie
Ratchet
Orca, because he can heal also?
Zemmi

Oh i see i see!

( Between you and me though i was indeed not following the discussion
)
It just makes no sense.

Flower hard suspects SK to be scum, doesn't bother roleblocking him or actually confirming kill actions being done and leaves him be for hours now.

If I had a strong sus feeling about someone as she claims she has for SK i would fucking obliterate that role to oblivion and focus fire on it until it is dead.

In what world does her actions follow her words +

Status
Not open for further replies.