Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You spoke with absolute confidence about some theory Mango was partnered with someone from MU. What the hell happened to that? You just dropped it even though you were stalwart it was evidence of something.
Have you read my posts around that, where I discuss this very thing, and continued it with Mango? Pay particular attention to the part where I say "I can't prove it was a slip, but his reaction to suspicion I find to be wanting".

Sad I have to do this to get a wagon going on someone who evidently nobody town reads
Yeah. His reason for suspecting Naomi “being too clingy too Saber” came off kinda fake to me. It is pretty typical of scum to go after high posters so there’s less engagement for town to work off of.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I've seen people lie about being lynch immune which is more common.
Hmm seems the only way we can confirm if what he speaks is the truth then we'll have to go through with the lynch however we find ourselves in a catch 22 because if he is telling the truth we would have wasted a lynch

Quite the conundrum

Mmm I have seen town with a lynch stop for themselves before though having multiple and having the ability to do it for someone else takes me back a bit

Though either way it seems we can't go for the lynch on him and will have to get creative
It sounds like a Cult Leader. It‘s host spec, but Fuji tends to give people some kind of insurance. 2 lynch dodges are fair for a CL in such a large game so they can get their conversions off and have a Cult before they get offed. The one for a different player could be for a convert.

Makes sense, doesn’t it. Would also explain why he wanted me to stop actions on a later night. Cuz he wants his conversions.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It sounds like a Cult Leader. It‘s host spec, but Fuji tends to give people some kind of insurance. 2 lynch dodges are fair for a CL in such a large game so they can get their conversions off and have a Cult before they get offed. The one for a different player could be for a convert.

Makes sense, doesn’t it. Would also explain why he wanted me to stop actions on a later night. Cuz he wants his conversions.
Aye that's a plausable theory

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Of all of them that's the least harmful, and it just gives more time to discuss. Action wise I don't recall anything super significant happening either.

Status
Not open for further replies.