Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you mean by "they left"

The Seraphims will obviously be used at some point. Unlike the last time, Devon will have them overwrite their command chain with the Gorosei being supreme command over them.
Devon and Cloud Oga left

The seraphs are with Saturn rn.

If they had waited a bit more, they coulda poached them.

Hmmmmm, this really is eating at me, I have no idea why lol.

Sun God Nika is now a deity that Elbaf Giants Worship. Yet they also worship God Elbaf? Nika was an actual person, or at least the idea of him was through a devil fruit. Does that mean "God" Elbaf is also a real person?

I cant get the idea of "Elbaf" having a really similar sounding name to "Alber". Basically Elbaf is a Lunarian God. Even just the concept here of Nika vs Elbaf seems possible? "Sun" God Nika. "Moon" (i.e. Lunarian) God Elbaf.

I dont want Elbaf to take a direction thats isolated from the rest of the world plot, but this concept just feels like something Oda might do for this arc considering the Nika wank lol. Also its a decent way of adding Urouge if you are tying Giant and Sky Island lore together. It would also explain where Lunarian's went after Red Line.

Idk, I cant see Elbaf having a normal Giant villain (i.e. Loki possibly), but it being solely based on the Burned Scar Man also seems too farfetched since its been stated that person roams the seas. So someone needs to tell the crew where to find them.

Sun God Nika is now a deity that Elbaf Giants Worship. Yet they also worship God Elbaf? Nika was an actual person, or at least the idea of him was through a devil fruit. Does that mean "God" Elbaf is also a real person?

I cant get the idea of "Elbaf" having a really similar sounding name to "Alber". Basically Elbaf is a Lunarian God. Even just the concept here of Nika vs Elbaf seems possible? "Sun" God Nika. "Moon" (i.e. Lunarian) God Elbaf.

I dont want Elbaf to take a direction thats isolated from the rest of the world plot, but this concept just feels like something Oda might do for this arc lol. Also its a decent way of adding Urouge if you are tying Giant and Sky Island lore together. It would also explain where Lunarian's went after Red Line.

Idk, I cant see Elbaf having a normal Giant villain (i.e. Loki possibly), but it being solely based on the Burned Scar Man also seems too farfetched since its been stated that person roams the seas. So someone needs to tell the crew where to find them.
Where are you getting "Elbaf" being a person from?

I don't think that's the case unless i missed something.

Elbaf is just the name of their island.

I dont want Elbaf to take a direction thats isolated from the rest of the world plot, but this concept just feels like something Oda might do for this arc considering the Nika wank lol. Also its a decent way of adding Urouge if you are tying Giant and Sky Island lore together. It would also explain where Lunarian's went after Red Line.

God Elbaf = nika
Same deity

There exist other opportunities, the seraphims don't stay all times on Egghead they were used for outside missions they are Navy's weapon smartass, obviously they will appear again do I have to explain everything :pepeke:
Fuck you clown

The problem is, once an order is given, it can't be over written by people with the same rank. That's why Shaka couldn't stop them. So, if say Topman makes the order, Devon can't do shit.

Fuck you clown

The problem is, once an order is given, it can't be over written by people with the same rank. That's why Shaka couldn't stop them. So, if say Topman makes the order, Devon can't do shit.
So Devon does it then, problem solved, the plotpoint of her copying Saturn appearance becomes relevant Clownchrome learned to read :shocked:

You are far kinder to it than I am. Reading the books only made my disdain for the series, from the fith to the final season, grow.
The problem is how idiot the character became. Petyr, Tyrion, Varys, Jaime all looked stupid in the last seasons
Petyr end was justified. Nobody expected a king in north to be a bastard , his risk were all into sansa as she was the only surviving stark.
Tyrion... yea he got done bad lol. At one point bro was doing whatever but couldn't convince daenarys into anything lmao.
Varys still met a good end , his very idea of protection of realm instead of king and how he died plotting to kill the dragon mothrr.
Jamie character arc was one of the most best in the seasons. Only if didn't go back cersei.

Status
Not open for further replies.