Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the ending we asked for but the one we got. There is also more to the convo and Akainu appears to apologise to Kizaru after he sees how it hurt him.

Akainu is a man of business but he isn't and never was heartless to his comrades. First letting Kuzan live, then congratulating Issho for achieving his goal, then thinking about where Kuma ends up and now showing sympathy towards Kizaru despite failing at capturing Luffy.

Fuck it. The Admirals are Oda's best side characters and we'll get the feats we want when they're taken down.

So nothing changed. The Goat will move out and he'll do it himself.

:steef:
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Dragon777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @Tyki_Mikk and other Admiral bros.
Deskainu is a one shot material , his ass couldn't last long against a half dead WB .

Kizaru was on the boat before Luffy was at egghead bur Sakazuki knew Kizaru was there.
Yeah maybe like I said I don't remember, I have it in my head that Akainu talks about it as if HE was ordered to put Kizaru there, but maybe I misremember or misread the Japanese chapter at the time

OP shippers should take a look at MHA and realize that’s how this series is ending too. Inserting romance into a series without it gotta be one of the bigger head scratchers in this fandom
Oda said he feels too embarrassed to write about romance in one piece, yet he's not embarrassed at all to draw s-snake in weird ass positions and poses, or uhhh whats that girls name, it's blanking on me, Bonney, I had to look that up since that char is so irrelevant and forcefully inserted into the story, anyway it doesn't add up, you give the standard Shonen fanservice and then go out your way to do some really weird shit, but can't write some romance pairings at the end like Naruto, although I do agree with the idea that One piece never had that kind of vibe to begin with anyway. At least it was brought up early on with Naruto, and through flashbacks like with hinata and naruto

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Strawhats: we failed.
Lilith: No u didn't.
Strawhats: Kay. LET'S PARTY!!

Oda shouldn't be allowed to write anymore.

Also was Lilith supposed to be evil?
Sounds like a good reason to party to me

Status
Not open for further replies.