Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are legit people here that think it would be better if Kizaru would stand up and say
"Luckily I was only using 1 % of my power you see I planned this to get a opportunity to assinate Saturn just according to the keikaku"
*In a special epic double spread Kizaru one shots Saturn before he sees the silhouette of ancient god of Pikama behind him*
It's always the aura merchant character stans too :josad:
It's Onepiece, not Bleach lol

That's what I'm tired of, Garps AoE attack doesn't even match the height of a tree on the island, and we see a ship in comparison, Galaxy impact wouldn't even break a 1/10th of the ice Aokiji created from the tsunami Whitebeard created. People just ignore all the statements of him being old.

The best argument you can make for him is, unlike Rayleigh who is rusty and retired, Garp has been active all this time, and so he at least would have more stamina to work with, but having top tier/admiral level attacks doesn't mean much when said Admirals can withstand those types of attacks for days, and I doubt anyone is saying Garp can fight Akainu for 10 days straight
Full power Aokiji is the one who we (didn't) see on Punk Hazard, who fought Akainu for 10 days and permanently scarred him. Garp needs to be in his prime to even stand a chance against a beast like that.

They can’t seem to grasp that Kizaru is a cog in the machine who is doing as he’s ordered but he’s clearly affected by it. Which is the most interesting way to approach it.

It’s fine to have preferences, clearly some would rather have him act like Kuzan did against Garp with far less hesitation. But there’s less going on in that path
Exactly why they will act different

People for alot of time asked why the different admirals have different justice mottos, just a set up for moments like this imo
We will see in the future even more how they diverge
It was no coincidence that the Kizaru landing on egghead started the moment kuzan vs garp ended

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Holy fuck Danzo would’ve sabotaged the Tenryuubito the same way he probably orchestrated Orochimaru’s attack on Konoha and the same way he allied with Hanzo to overthrow Hiruzen after the 3rd Shinobi war

Status
Not open for further replies.